Somalia Admitted into EAC

I am not NN or Marehan’ nigga I am not trying to be homeless you would probably sell your soul to the devil! Are you retarded if you don’t get majority of the EAC members voted you don’t get out.
View attachment 304938
you are definitely NN and are Marehan sxb. Claim your Qaabil with your chest.

2/3 of Golaha Shacabka is needed to get out of EAC if ever needed. As it states clearly in Article 125.

9373ED86-9E64-469C-92D7-89182AF70697.jpeg

you are definitely NN and are Marehan sxb. Claim your Qaabil with your chest.

2/3 of Golaha Shacabka is needed to get out of EAC if ever needed. As it states clearly in Article 125.

View attachment 304940
I am no NN or MX just stating the obvious about HSM and EAC qabyaaladi ku qaaday kuma dhigto. Are you retarded you need votes also from the members do you not understand what a political federation is.

I am no NN or MX just stating the obvious about HSM and EAC qabyaaladi ku qaaday kuma dhigto. Are you retarded you need votes also from the members do you not understand what a political federation is.
Do you want me to write this in French or something do you not understand English?

What is the National Assembly of Somalia? Is it not the Golaha Shacabka? You only need 2/3 votes of that to leave EAC and give them 12 months notice.

Do you want me to write this in French or something do you not understand English?

What is the National Assembly of Somalia? Is it not the Golaha Shacabka? You only need 2/3 votes of that to leave EAC and give them 12 months notice.
Are you mentally challenged? The EAC will have one government, parliament, ministers, governors, do you not understand a political federation? If majority of the members refuse you can’t get out. how much is HSM paying? Qabiil is one hell of a drug, qabyaaladi ku qaaday kuma dhigto.

Are you mentally challenged? The EAC will have one government, parliament, ministers, governors, do you not understand a political federation? If majority of the members refuse you can’t get out. how much is HSM paying? Qabiil is one hell of a drug, qabyaaladi ku qaaday kuma dhigto.
Tbh, if the EAC does indeed try to move forward as a federation I don't see them lasting long. Too many countries that are very different and racked with corruption. They should have focused on integrating Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda first.

Trending