Somalia accepts to repatriate the SEXUAL JIHADIST Xaliimos (sperm buckets) refused by Europe

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
22 of these chicks who were born in. Europe who are now in the Levant (Syria and Iraq) are been allowed into Somalia.

These 22 young women had 111 kids amongst them. In other words they weee truly a sperm bucket.

Sure. I doubt those women and their kids pose any threat to Somali citizens.

That's five children per woman if you split them evenly. Somalia's birthrate is 6.27 kids per woman.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
22 women 111 kids. Thats 5 kids per . Daaamn these people dont rest. Al shabab will have boost now

Keep in mind many of them started having babies there at the age of 17.

They’ve been a factory plant producing children.

Keep in mind that so many men were given to them. One fighter would die and immediately they would be taken over by another.

Now we have 111 biracial kids.

These kids will have blue eyes and will be snatched by Xaliimos to marry them. They’ll bread like rats. This will lead to our society to creat a new qabiil. A superior qabiil.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Keep in mind that so many men were given to them. One fighter would die and immediately they would be taken over by another.

These kids will have blue eyes and will be snatched by Xaliimos to marry them. They’ll bread like rats. This will lead to our society to creat a new qabiil. A superior qabiil.

Nigga wtf..... superior qabiil kulaha. I want what you are smoking do not be a xaasid had a hard week. I need to see shit flying aswell

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga wtf..... superior qabiil kulaha. I want what you are smoking do not be a xaasid had a hard week. I need to see shit flying aswell

Don’t you know? Somalis worship the lighter ones. Some of them have gone to the extent of calling themselves Yemenis.

These chicks will struggle in somalia.....you dont wanna be jihadi mixie in somalia and how they gonna survive in somalia as single mothers of so many kids. They are absolute waste. This happens when you dont raise your girls to be strong

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These chicks will struggle in somalia.....you dont wanna be jihadi mixie in somalia and how they gonna survive in somalia as single mothers of so many kids. They are absolute waste. This happens when you dont raise your girls to be strong

Their parents and siblings are in the West. Their parents have lobbied to the Somali government feverishly. Some speak English as their first language. They can open an English school. Some can become waitresses at the high end restaurants in Somalia. Some can marry ex cab drivers from London who are currently government officials.

Their parents and siblings are in the West. Their parents have lobbied to the Somali government feverishly. Some speak English as their first language. They can open an English school. Some can become waitresses at the high end restaurants in Somalia. Some can marry ex cab drivers from London who are currently government officials.

Well lets hope for the sake of those kids they can be reformed. I still feel sorry for them

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Don’t you know? Somalis worship the lighter ones. Some of them have gone to the extent of calling themselves Yemenis.

They are eye candy but look at the leaders tho. All of them are madow. We like to see them but not to be superior

Somewhere to live amongst their own people. Its either that or stay in syrian camp. Their choice

@Jaydaan

I do understand that and it is a noble act given that they've learnt their lesson and contribute to society, but now Somalia is a destination for all the surviving jihadists defeated in Syria and Iraq, they can't just place them with their extended families and expect them not to join Mumin in Galgala. They require an extensive de-radicalisation program and does Somalia offer and conduct such programs? I heard one for former Alshabab soldiers, but all of them are men. This will send a wrong message to the street children, in order to get help from the government, first join Alshabaab and then flee to the government, you will be helped. The few resources available to the government should be spent on the poorer kids not to join these terrorists. These people in Syria is not their problem.

"The issue of Somalia's famine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom!" Mohamed Siyaad Barre

@Jaydaan

I do understand that and it is a noble act given that they've learnt their lesson and contribute to society, but now Somalia is a destination for all the surviving jihadists defeated in Syria and Iraq, they can't just place them with their extended families and expect them not to join Mumin in Galgala. They require an extensive de-radicalisation program and does Somalia offer and conduct such programs? I heard one for former Alshabab soldiers, but all of them are men. This will send a wrong message to the street children, in order to get help from the government, first join Alshabaab and then flee to the government, you will be helped. The few resources available to the government should be spent on the poorer kids not to join these terrorists. These people in Syria is not their problem.

I agree....its not in somalias interest. But the west dont want these trash and like always you can pay off 3rd world countries leaders to take any trash the west dont want. No one cares about the long term effect.....syria cant sustain these people and something gotta be done.

I agree....its not in somalias interest. But the west dont want these trash and like always you can pay off 3rd world countries leaders to take any trash the west dont want. No one cares about the long term effect.....syria cant sustain these people and something gotta be done.

@Jaydaan

Since they've been indoctrinated with Saudi Salafi doctrine, ask the Saudis to take them. Jokes aside, the whole budget for Somalia in 2019 is less than $350,000,000 far less than the budget of a hospital in Sydney or Melbourne and there are more needy Somalis who deserve more than them to be helped, these guys made a choice to leave their sheltered and well off lives and now, does the government want to spend their meagre resources on them? why? Let it be a warning to the others in the West who think they are holier than though and could be easily brainwashed on social media. Their parents should also take responsibilities of their children. It will send the wrong message to young people and their families in the diaspora. This should teach them their responsibilities and not have the expectations that when they become killers and murderers that their families, clans and Somalis will come to their aid. We destroyed a whole country on that premise. Make documentaries about their miserable lives in Syria and broadcast it all over the social media.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
22 of these chicks who were born in. Europe who are now in the Levant (Syria and Iraq) are been allowed into Somalia.

These 22 young women had 111 kids amongst them. In other words they weee truly a sperm bucket.

Rkelly u r sperm bucket. uuff

:mjlol::drakelaugh::dead:

Don't think it's a good idea. 1. This will encourage single motherhood. 2. The very religious will react very badly 3. Somalia isn't in the financial situation to aid others or that their family is going help them. Would hard for them to remarry ?

Trending