SOMALIA abstains 4 voting against Israel N the UN. Somali Amb. says” what was the vote for”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, there are at least 50,000 of them. Most of them are mixed with Arab Palestinians and may fool people like you into them not existing.
Say Wallahi!????:dwill::dwill::dwill:
wtfffffff i thought there was only a few hundred of them lmao where are these niggas hiding?:drakewtf:
Are they all racially ambiguous or something

Apollo

VIP
Say Wallahi!????:dwill::dwill::dwill:
wtfffffff i thought there was only a few hundred of them lmao where are these niggas hiding?:drakewtf:
Are they all racially ambiguous or something

Black ''Hebrew Israelites'' found one of them and used him for propaganda purposes. :dead:

They think that Afro-Palestinians are the remnants of the original Jews, not realizing they were brought over as slaves from Central Africa during the Ottoman Empire. :noneck::mjlol:

Black ''Hebrew Israelites'' found one of them and used him for propaganda purposes. :dead:

They think that Afro-Palestinians are the remnants of the original Jews, not realizing they were brought over as slaves from Central Africa during the Ottoman Empire. :noneck::mjlol:
He’s right:banderas: Blacks are the original
jews
My friend at college is one of those niggas looool

Ethiopia: The Original Jewish are in Ethiopia

Harar (HAN) April 24, 2014 – The Power & Influence page of Geeska Afrika Online, by BBC Africa and HAN regional Security Reporter. Ethiopia’s Jewish community divided, As Jewish people around the world marked the

festival of Passover, thousands of Jews living in northern Ethiopia, did not have much to celebrate.

Many have been left disappointed by an Israeli government decision to end a 30-year-old programme that saw tens thousands of Ethiopian Jews airlifted to the Holy Land.

BBC Video: Ethiopia’s Jewish community divided
In 7th Century, With the spread of Islam, Ethiopia is isolated from most of the Christian world. The Beta Israel enjoy a period of independence before the power struggles of the middle ages; they enjoyed the approach of Ethiopian Orthodox Christian values and the attitude of Muslims in Ethiopia .

According to the JCRC of Greater Boston, Ethiopian Jews are known at the Beta Israel, or House of Israel. There are several theories as to their origins:
http://www.geeskaafrika.com/2622/ethiopia-original-jewish-ethiopia/

Are you sure he's your "friend"? :ulyin:
You are a Hamite to him who he is apparently going to enslave one day:drakelaugh: :dead1::deadmanny::dead:
By friend I mean I sit next to him in classes and occasionally talk to him
He would have no second thought about enslaving me:mjkkk:
He is probably already planning it

Euro Jews also larpers?
Euro Jew have significant Euro admixture...but they still maintain middle-eastern/jewish features on average:

istock-147685297-1531146585.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending