SOMALIA abstains 4 voting against Israel N the UN. Somali Amb. says” what was the vote for”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In a show of incompetency the Somali Ambassador unintentionally abstains from voting. When asked “ what did Somalia abstained “ he replied “ I got confused, didn’t know what the article was about “. The reporter then told him what the voting was for. The Somali ambassador said “ we don’t recognize Israel “ :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Clearly Somalia send an ex cab driver out of London to a very sophisticated position.

Can we get any more embarrassment

@embarassing

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How can a small irrelevant country like Somalia be against Israel? We have more to gain with them than against them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How can a small irrelevant country like Somalia be against Israel? We have more to gain with them than against them.

I do have the same line of thinking.

If only I was voted President to Villa Somalia I would’ve landed in Tel Aviv and claimed to be personally a Yibir ( black Hebrews). I’d asked them to take me to the wall so I can olace a piece of paper there

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
With my brand new kippa (the jewish hat), I can claim to be a Somali Jew who was oppressed. The Jews are gold, they are hard to get but we do, they can make us rich..very rich.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
With my brand new kippa (the jewish hat), I can claim to be a Somali Jew who was oppressed. The Jews are gold, they are hard to get but we do, they can make us rich..very rich.

Look what they doing for Kenya and Chad

They are teaching them how to turn their country’ Desert into the garden of Eden

They would’ve trained the Somali intelligence service how to properly tap into phones, computers and other techniques to interrupt any attacks but the tools we are we ain’t seeking this friendship.

What does Israel has to done to us ? They’ve lived their lives superbly. They do what they do. Let them eat up the Palis, it is none of our business. Let each man fight for his cotdham dignity and freedom. Who are we to fight for them I can’t ecen feed myself.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@R.Kelly we could benefit with those technologies the Israelis have. But many hate them because they are jews.
We deserve our fate. Being a nation of stupid leaders.

Apollo

VIP

I have heard from Israeli friends that Ethiopian Jews and Mizrahi Jews (Jews from ''Arab'' countries like Yemenite Jews) over-do their Jewishness by wearing religious symbols/kippah etc not to be confused with African refugees in Israel or with Arab Palestinians.

Ironically, Ashkenazi Jews (so-called 'white' Jews) are more sympathetic towards Palestinians, while the Mizrahi (so-called 'Arab' Jews) are extremely racist towards Palestinians and the Mizrahi vote more for the far-right in Israel.

Quite peculiar.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I have heard from Israeli friends that Ethiopian Jews and Mizrahi Jews (Jews from ''Arab'' countries like Yemenite Jews) over-do their Jewishness by wearing religious symbols/kippah etc not to be confused with African refugees in Israel or with Arab Palestinians.

Ironically, Ashkenazi Jews (so-called 'white' Jews) are more sympathetic towards Palestinians, while the Mizrahi (so-called 'Arab' Jews) are extremely racist towards Palestinians and the Mizrahi vote more for the far-right in Israel.

Quite peculiar.

Colorism maybe?:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
Colorism maybe?:pachah1:

Israel is a funny society, I like studying them.

This is the Israeli societal hierarchy:

Ashkenazi Jews from Western Europe/America
Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe
Sephardic Jews
Mizrahi Jews
Yemenite Jews
Druze
Arab Christians
Goy European Israelis
Ethiopian Jews
Palestinians
African refugees (they call them infiltrators מִסְתַּנְּנִים / mistanenim). :dead:
Black Palestinians (combination of the bottom group and the most hated native group).

Last edited:

Sephardic Jews
Mizrahi Jews
Yemenite Jews
Druze
Arab Christians
Goy European Israelis
Ethiopian Jews
Palestinians
African refugees (they call them infiltrators מִסְתַּנְּנִים / mistanenim). :dead:
Lighties on the top darkies at the bottom
Why is it always like this:farmajoyaab: In every single society the darkest are at the bottom.

Apollo

VIP
Lighties on the top darkies at the bottom
Why is it always like this:farmajoyaab: In every single society the darkest are at the bottom.

To be honest, it's not just skin tone, it's mostly socioeconomics.

Ashkenazi Jews from Western Europe/America were the richest historically.

Also, they group Ethiopian Jews above Muslim Arab Palestinians.

It's a bit complex.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Sephardic Jews
Mizrahi Jews
Yemenite Jews
Druze
Arab Christians
Goy European Israelis
Ethiopian Jews
Palestinians

The rich on top and the poor at the bottom, nothing new :mjlol: I would hate it to be Palestinian:russ:

World

VIP

Sephardic Jews
Mizrahi Jews
Yemenite Jews
Druze
Arab Christians
Goy European Israelis
Ethiopian Jews
Palestinians
Why are Ethiopians Jews below Arab Christians/Druze in their societal hierarchy?

Also who are Goy European Israelis? Are they just ordinary white European immigrants who aren’t Jewish? Why would they be discriminated against more than non-Jewish groups in Israel?

Apollo

VIP
Why are Ethiopians Jews below Arab Christians/Druze in their societal hierarchy?

Also who are Goy European Israelis? Are they just ordinary white European immigrants who aren’t Jewish? Why would they be discriminated against more than non-Jewish groups in Israel?

Ethiopian Jews are socially ranked under Arab Christians and the Druze as they are seen as fake Jews by many and are socioeconomically under-performing.

The Druze are seen as honorary Jews and are very popular. Definitely above Ethio-Jews.

There are some non-Jew whites in Israel, mainly slavic Ukrainian/Russian ones. From what I gather, their reputation isn't good.

To be honest, it's not just skin tone, it's mostly socioeconomics.

Ashkenazi Jews from Western Europe/America were the richest historically.

Also, they group Ethiopian Jews above Muslim Arab Palestinians.

It's a bit complex.

What about Palestinian Blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts