Somalia: a country on a free fall (DW documentary)

You know as Somalis we really need to check these western media organisations for their blatant Somaliphobia. The jews monitor all things being said by them and they hold the media racketeers to high account for Anti Semitism. Lets start a forum on all fake media Somaliphobia and let this be our first case study. I want to know what journalists worked on this, I want their social media accounts so we can dox them and troll them for their racism, their Islamphobia. They're scums of the earth. Why don't they report on the white elites that molester children in their own countries? They're media racketeers, they're paid scums trying to pay off their student debts by taking assignments from their foreign offices and intelligence agencies

To be fair the documentary didn’t say anything we didn’t already know. We know we have Al Shabab issues. We know we have instability issues. We know we have many other issues also.

I just hope in the future we can be a stable,fair and prosperous nation. But we really need to get our shit together

You know as Somalis we really need to check these western media organisations for their blatant Somaliphobia. The jews monitor all things being said by them and they hold the media racketeers to high account for Anti Semitism. Lets start a forum on all fake media Somaliphobia and let this be our first case study. I want to know what journalists worked on this, I want their social media accounts so we can dox them and troll them for their racism, their Islamphobia. They're scums of the earth. Why don't they report on the white elites that molester children in their own countries? They're media racketeers, they're paid scums trying to pay off their student debts by taking assignments from their foreign offices and intelligence agencies

You want the media to portray a version of Somalia that doesn't exist.
Somaliphobia kulaha - this is Somali's reality and this is what they did to the land Allah blessed them with.
I don't see why people should pretend otherwise. Don't like it? Work to fix it.

50 to a cell? we clearly arent capable of imprisoning these terrorists. give them a shot to the back of the head then bury them

Stéphane Girard is the name of the guy who did this. I don't care what they say, the bottom line is why always have something negative to say. Stéphane Girard has no online presence, nothing comes up in a Google search. I suspect he's a fraud

Reborn
They filmed the late Mayor AUN.
The prison scene is very saddening with the number of children locked up :kanyehmm:

Last edited:
They filmed the late Mayor AUN.
The prison scene is very saddening with the number of children locked up :kanyehmm:
It was filled with a bit of hope. They had an orchestra filled with Al-shabab inmates, one of them said he always wanted to be a musician.

The horrrible things are how a blind suicide bomber went undercover for 2 years just to blow herself up.

Did you see Old Mogadishu? Looking at the archives and seeing it now is so sad. We went from sufi/shafici people to suicide bombers and illeterate refugees.

It was filled with a bit of hope. They had an orchestra filled with Al-shabab inmates, one of them said he always wanted to be a musician.

The horrrible things are how a blind suicide bomber went undercover for 2 years just to blow herself up.

Did you see Old Mogadishu? Looking at the archives and seeing it now is so sad. We went from sufi/shafici people to suicide bombers and illeterate refugees.

So you wake up now only after four years when Farmajoo is ex-president? What happened to N&N?

Reborn

The documentary was very punchy and cutthroat. Don't forget the video mentioned that they hold the prisoners in the oldest prison in Africa which goes to show you how far we've fallen as people. The best part was they mentioned that EU foreign donors are contributing to the corruption in Somalia. Cleary this disproves any thought that the video was biased.

The documentary was very punchy and cutthroat. Don't forget the video mentioned that they hold the prisoners in the oldest prison in Africa which goes to show you how far we've fallen as people. The best part was they mentioned that EU foreign donors are contributing to the corruption in Somalia. Cleary this disproves any thought that the video was biased.
DW news is very german like, precise and straight forward. They dont bother showing bullshit hotel pictures or coffee shops when a significant portion of the city is in absolute shambles.

I think its getting worse with terrorism. Al-shabab is training hundreds of suicide bombers and making 15 million dollars a month.

Even know you are seeing terrorists in cal-madow , it could sign hell for the northern regions if they begin to gain a footing.

So you wake up now only after four years when Farmajoo is ex-president? What happened to N&N?

Al-shabab literally had control of Mogadishu 12 years ago and have been there ever since. Problems existed before Farmaajo and will be there after.

He has made some improvements but when the capital city is filled with terrorist low IQ apes who blow everything associated with government (even roads) up how can we see development.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Farmaajo didn’t destroy it because there was nothing to destroy. Three decades of lawlessness did the job

Al-shabab literally had control of Mogadishu 12 years ago and have been there ever since. Problems existed before Farmaajo and will be there after.

He has made some improvements but when the capital city is filled with terrorist low IQ apes who blow everything associated with government (even roads) up how can we see development.

Al-shabab gained strenth under Farmajoo. He choose to fight Hawiye, Puntland and Jubbaland.
He worked with Al-shabab and allowed them to grow in strength, This is why the next president of Somalia will have a big job to clean the mess. But Hawiye are ready to fight and clean their land from Merehan Al-shabab.

Al-shabab gained strenth under Farmajoo. He choose to fight Hawiye, Puntland and Jubbaland.
He worked with Al-shabab and allowed them to grow in strength, This is why the next president of Somalia will have a big job to clean the mess. But Hawiye are ready to fight and clean their land from Merehan Al-shabab.
Do you actually believe that ?

Holy shit you are one hell of an idiot.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
7A4A98D4-39D6-4037-8567-F4DBAE90E7F0.jpeg

“I’m not black, I’m lightskin arab” kkkk