Somalia’s vote at the UN raises eyebrows

I think it's because they are the only country we have good relation with in the Balkans. There are projects that Serbian engineers are about to do in Somalia. They also trained the Somali forces
I figured our relations either way. This is just shameful either way though. Bosnian people have good view of us and have expressed their gratefulness to Somalis who stood with them during that time.

I figured our relations either way. This is just shameful either way though. Bosnian people have good view of us and have expressed their gratefulness to Somalis who stood with them during that time.
I agree with you they should have been in favor of the resolution or at least abstained. I wonder how Turkey is going to react to this they have a good relationship with Bosnia and always support them.

I agree with you they should have been in favor of the resolution or at least abstained. I wonder how Turkey is going to react to this they have a good relationship with Bosnia and always support them.
It’s both Bosnia and Kosovo were betraying, two Muslim regions. This is Ceeb man but I stand with the government. The Turks already know our deal by now, and that once in awhile we have to please the pale caucusoids

:snoop:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Bosnians have diplomatic ties with Ethiopia. Kosovo has diplomatic ties with Israel and a embassy in Jerusalem. LOL we owe them nothing. Somalia should pursue Somali interests only, which is what every country on Earth is doing. No offence to anyone in particular, but its good to keep your emotions for other nations and ethnicities to your individual self, and away from Somali interests.

Bosnians have diplomatic ties with Ethiopia. Kosovo has diplomatic ties with Israel and an embassy in Jerusalem. LOL we owe them nothing. Somalia should pursue Somali interests only, which is what every country on Earth is doing. No offence to anyone in particular, but its good to keep your emotions for other nations and ethnicities to your individual self, and away from Somali interests.
Even if you’re looking at this politically through the lens of “Ethiopia”. It’d mean we half to discard our current relationship with UAE and other countries. Who fund the EDF. EDF currently produce their own tanks and armoured vehicles thanks to them. Turkey does too. Everyone has diplomatic ties with Ethiopia, it isn't sacrilege for that to be the case. Somalia should too, our gdp would increase just by exporting fish to their population of 160mil.

you have a point with Kosovo

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Diplomacy is not white and black. I read the resolution and found that it is highly politicized. For the matter Somalia’s position to be absent from the session was a wise and well calculated diplomacy. Somalia is not denying that genocide took place in Srebrenica, but is distancing itself from a politicized resolution based on a doublr standard approach.
MP Dr Ali Said Faqi