'Somalia’s Allies Withdraw Troop Support for Black Lion Offensive: Reasons and Implications'

@Themusketeer or prince of HS I was right all along phase 2 isn’t happening in KGS/JL.
1691025161729.png

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
The duality of man
This is a fake news pro NN page but even if it’s slightly true, As long as gobolada dhexe aka hawiye land are free, I wish kgs and Jl the best in their liberation efforts. I want it to be true though because war against a terrorist group shouldn’t be tribalists or politicised.

As long as gobolada dhexe aka hawiye land are free,

The duality of man
I honestly wish for every inch of Somalia to be liberated from khawirij and believe it shouldn’t be politicised or tribalised but if it is, I’d much rather NN do it to other Somalis then my land and people. Wanting Shabaab to be defeated transcends wadanimo, fake wadanimo, tribalism and supporting online leader cults. It is a necessity for every Somali alive

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I honestly wish for every inch of Somalia to be liberated from khawirij and believe it shouldn’t be politicised or tribalised but if it is, I’d much rather NN do it to other Somalis then my land and people. Wanting Shabaab to be defeated transcends wadanimo, fake wadanimo, tribalism and supporting online leader cults. It is a necessity for every Somali alive
Are you really prince 🫅 HS?

Why does UAE want Madobe as an ally? This man is invincible or something. On another level compared to other politicians, impossible to get rid of him.

Why does UAE want Madobe as an ally? This man is invincible or something. On another level compared to other politicians, impossible to get rid of him.

They need a yes man to keep supplying charcoal so they can continue smoking shisha as well as the illegal smuggling of cheetah, lion etc

He speaks Arabic, and is sort of seen as a shaikh, and his father was well known shaikh.
The guy also knows how to talk. If I wanted to become fluent in af Somali and how to be smooth talker politician, he's the guy I would study. But you're right, he has been there forever. I remember hearing about him when I was a lil kid.

Trending

Latest posts