Somali YouTubers: "Smash or Pass" Halal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
With all the heavy political threads going on lately, I thought I'd post some light-hearted/unintellectual fun...

Somali guy rating Somali female YouTubers...

A Somali girl rating Somali male YouTubers...

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
If I told my great great grandpa that in the age I live in Somalis now sit and watch images of their somali brethren and sisteren, telling the world which they prefer to 'smash' or 'marry' (which is basically smash but with responsibilities right?) as a past time...

I wonder what his answer would be, it would probably be something like 'War hadaad dhimato geeridu marbey noloshu dhaantayee, ee geeljire noqo aabo.'

TooMacaan

VIP
If I told my great great grandpa that in the age I live in Somalis now sit and watch images of their somali brethren and sisteren, telling the world which they prefer to 'smash' or 'marry' (which is basically smash but with responsibilities right?) as a past time...

I wonder what his answer would be, it would probably be something like 'War hadaad dhimato geeridu marbey noloshu dhaantayee, ee geeljire noqo aabo.'
Looool :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: I'm sorry, I was trying to reduce some of this tension that's been building lately. If it makes a difference, the options are Marry or Pass...not Smash or Marry.

TooMacaan

VIP
Then why even bother doing the stupid challenge. I swear our people love redundancy :umwhat:
Viiiiieeeewwssss...! And most of us westerners who went through a public school system grew up playing F, Marry, Kill :meleshame:, so old habits die hard, perhaps lol? or maybe for a twisted sense of fun?

Viiiiieeeewwssss...! And most of us westerners who went through a public school system grew up playing F, Marry, Kill :meleshame:, so old habits die hard, perhaps lol? or maybe for a twisted sense of fun?
Not where am from:mjlol: most of the somali females growing up where huddle together like a football team:deadrose:
They would be making impenetrable wall and shit:dwill:

TooMacaan

VIP
Not where am from:mjlol: most of the somali females growing up where huddle together like a football team:deadrose:
They would be making impenetrable wall and shit:dwill:
Haha, if they were making "impenetrable walls" by "huddling together like a football team" then it may be even more likely. How do you know they weren't whispering amongst themselves about who they'd F, M, K?

Status
Not open for further replies.