Somali youth shot 'n killed in tdot last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis must have weak minds if AAs are able to influence them from so far away.....and especially since this is a AA-hating community. Doesn't add up.

Elitism meets narcissism. Me likey. :gaasdrink: Sadly, you aren't an ethnic supremacist so that's grounds for rejection. :yacadiim: You failed to meet bar when it comes to ethnocentrism. You can still keep your children isolated and hooligans at bay without sacrificing yourself on the altar of miscegenation. No worries, you should make a choice in line with you and forget about others. :samwelcome: Let's toss to that.

I would say that loving your sons without adequately preparing them to meet life challenges is problematic. You'd have better outcomes if you treat males and females equally, as the case in my family. Particularly, when it comes to discipline, self-restraint and instilling a strong work ethic.

I'm in my late twenties abayo. I'm at a point where I have to be realistic. I have to make hard decisions if I want to be a mother and have more than one child. I would be willing to marry a Somali guy from any tribe or region as long as he was educated, religious, had a good career and good long term earning potential.

I'm not asking for much, just someone preferably like myself. Unfortunately, I should have been less flippant about marriage when I was younger because all the men who fit this criteria in my desired age group (29-34) are married with children. Those who aren't are the undesirables.

My cousin married out at 34--she waited a long time for her Somali prince, she tried multiple avenues to meet a potential Somali spouse and couldn't find someone on her level. She now has to start IVF with her spouse because she's dealing with fertility issues. I don't want to share her fact.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm in my late twenties abayo. I'm at a point where I have to be realistic. I have to make hard decisions if I want to be a mother and have more than one child. I would be willing to marry a Somali guy from any tribe or region as long as he was educated, religious, had a good career and good long term earning potential.

I'm not asking for much, just someone preferably like myself. Unfortunately, I should have been less flippant about marriage when I was younger because all the men who fit this criteria in my desired age group (29-34) are married with children. Those who aren't are the undesirables.

My cousin married out at 34--she waited a long time for her Somali prince, she tried multiple avenues to meet a potential Somali spouse and couldn't find someone on her level. She now has to start IVF with her spouse because she's dealing with fertility issues.

I can't fault you for your pragmatism. :farmajoyaab: I'm in my early 30s but I'm an idealist, at least according to my personality test. If these eggs shall wither in the process it's a price I'm willing to pay. :fittytousand: Worst case scenario I might consider working for Google and freezing them, on my quest to find a charming Abdi. In terms of earning potential, a job can only take you so far. Even if you're making 6-figures. I would prefer value alignment, mental stability, good father potential and ambition since figures can change. I would much rather he be focused on emancipation from the workplace and creating multiple streams of income. Ambition is requisite.

If he doesn't show, I'll become the Somali Jane Asten and write something that rivals Pride and Prejudice. I have various contingency plans.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
No sympathy for Somali gangbangers, even those killed
:pacspit:

I can understand hustling on the low as a means to survive but if you're out here instigating beef, trying to kill people, drinking, having pre-martial sex, and shit like that, you don't deserve anything.

Jeesto

VIP
That famous Dubai Mall in London doesn't belong to Somalians either.

dubai-mall-somali-shop.jpg
Hold up, is she wearing Dirac in London?:dead::deadmanny:

I can't fault you for your pragmatism. :farmajoyaab: I'm in my early 30s but I'm an idealist, at least according to my personality test. If these eggs shall wither in the process it's a price I'm willing to pay. :fittytousand: Worst case scenario I might consider working for Google and freezing them, on my quest to find a charming Abdi. In terms of earning potential, a job can only take you so far. Even if you're making 6-figures. I would prefer value alignment, mental stability, good father potential and ambition since figures can change. I would much rather he be focused on emancipation from the workplace and creating multiple streams of income. Ambition is requisite.

If he doesn't show, I'll become the Somali Jane Asten and write something that rivals Pride and Prejudice. I have various contingency plans.

I wish you luck in all your future endeavours abayo! You seem like a very interesting individual, a farax will be lucky to have you!

And thanks for not being judgmental or sanctimonious. If my sister or I don't produce a child my father's line AUN dies with us. It is something that weighs heavily on me.

Gambar

VIP

My cousin married out at 34--she waited a long time for her Somali prince, she tried multiple avenues to meet a potential Somali spouse and couldn't find someone on her level. She now has to start IVF with her spouse because she's dealing with fertility issues. I don't want to share her fact.
IVF at 34? Maskeen. Usually it's harder at that age but you can still have a kid. 44 would be a different story.

She must be loaded!

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Its so weird how the Canadian Somalis are more ghetto than even our Somali Americans wtf? I even learned that the nerdy Indians in America are thugs in Canada, like literally stereotyped as thugs.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Somalis must have weak minds if AAs are able to influence them from so far away.....and especially since this is a AA-hating community. Doesn't add up.
Damn :gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
But then again, all cultures are starting to get affected by the AA epidemic.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wish you luck in all your future endeavours abayo! You seem like a very interesting individual, a farax will be lucky to have you!

And thanks for not being judgmental or sanctimonious. If my sister or I don't produce a child my father's line AUN dies with us. It is something that weighs heavily on me.

Likewise, I wish you all the best. Being judgemental is a total waste. I can see both sides of the argument but I am a proponent of people making choices that meet their needs. And it's cruel to berate someone that decides on a different path. Insh'Allah everything will work out well for you. I understand that in these times women and men alike are experiencing more age-related fertility problems. I've been doing a bit of reading and I discovered that even women approaching 35+ women can increase their chances for conception. There are also natural fertility centers where I'm sure you can get more information. I may write a thread about it in the near future.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Its so weird how the Canadian Somalis are more ghetto than even our Somali Americans wtf? I even learned that the nerdy Indians in America are thugs in Canada, like literally stereotyped as thugs.
nah they're trini's and guyanese of indian descent, they behave just like madoows due to them sharing the same culture, ive yet to come across indian thugs in toronto that have parents straight from india

He was just living his life...he knew how to make anyone laugh. R.I.P Said...

A young life was taken away too short...I hope they find the monsters who did this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending