Somali youth shot 'n killed in tdot last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN! It's sad but predictable. Every couple weeks another Somali guy in Toronto is killed. I know they're getting murdered pretty regularly in Edmonton as well. How are the Somali guys in Ottawa? I hear they're mostly Djiboutian. Are they studious/hardworking or also caught up?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
AUN! It's sad but predictable. Every couple weeks another Somali guy in Toronto is killed. I know they're getting murdered pretty regularly in Edmonton as well. How are the Somali guys in Ottawa? I hear they're mostly Djiboutian. Are they studious/hardworking or also caught up?
Djiboutians are basically ethnic Somalis, most of them at least so I dunno.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
This is what happens if you associate with African Americans iyo ciyaal suuq. They will form gangs and copy their trash culture. AUN.

Djiboutians are basically ethnic Somalis, most of them at least so I dunno.

The landers want to be referred to as landers and the djiboutians like to be referred to as such. One of my uncles married one, I've had slight interactions with her family and they seem pretty secular/irreligious/whitewashed.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The sad thing is everyone knows who did it but he will never be caught. At least that's how it works where I live. There are literally 30+ unsolved Somali murders in my city and the killers walk around and mingle with the community.

If I had a Somali brother I would advise him not to associate with other young Somali men. My family (including my paternal side) doesn't associate with other Somalis. We're all very accomplished with multiple degrees including professional and graduate degrees. It is sad we are ALL probably going to marry out. But Somali parents need to be more discriminating when it comes to their children and who they permit them to associate with! Too often Somali parents raise their daughters and LOVE their sons.

AUN.

I never understand what's wrong with Somalis in Canada, they live on the most desirable country with endless opportunities at their disposal and they choose the be gangbangers.

Somalis that live in North America are useless, last week I learned that the Somali malls don't even belong to Somalis like WTF.

AUN.

I never understand what's wrong with Somalis in Canada, they live on the most desirable country with endless opportunities at their disposal and they choose the be gangbangers.

Somalis that live in North America are useless, last week I learned that the Somali malls don't even belong to Somalis like WTF.

That famous Dubai Mall in London doesn't belong to Somalians either.

dubai-mall-somali-shop.jpg

AUN.

Where do you live?

That famous Dubai Mall in London doesn't belong to Somalians either.

dubai-mall-somali-shop.jpg

that's not a mall, but I get ur point.

real estate in London is rediculously high, a 1 bedroom flat is at the range of £300k, the only real winners here are old money but that not the case in North America.

Ps North America is more desirable.

N

nadia

Another day in Toronto another day a somali guy killed. Its very sad and unfortunate that Somalis in Canada have vast opportunities but throw it away but imitating negroid (monkeys) culture and lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If I had a Somali brother I would advise him not to associate with other young Somali men. My family (including my paternal side) doesn't associate with other Somalis. We're all very accomplished with multiple degrees including professional and graduate degrees. It is sad we are ALL probably going to marry out. But Somali parents need to be more discriminating when it comes to their children and who they permit them to associate with! Too often Somali parents raise their daughters and LOVE their sons.

Elitism meets narcissism. Me likey. :gaasdrink: Sadly, you aren't an ethnic supremacist so that's grounds for rejection. :yacadiim: You failed to meet the bar when it comes to ethnocentrism. You can still keep your children isolated and hooligans at bay without sacrificing yourself on the altar of miscegenation. No worries, you should make a choice in line with you and forget about others. You can't be faulted for keeping your options open. :samwelcome: Let's toast to that.

I would say that loving your sons without adequately preparing them to meet life challenges is problematic. You'd have better outcomes if you treat males and females equally, as the case in my family. Particularly, when it comes to discipline, self-restraint and instilling a strong work ethic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending