do you think sspotters actually do drugs like some claim to?

• yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • haram!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Cartman

reformed
@CaliTedesse was always never one of us, and since he left, I have ascended to the throne and will lead the movement in grand style.

I am your leader. Bow before me, peasant
Don’t make me split off and create my own faction, ain’t no way my leader enjoys hentai. That’s haram and a good boy like me doesn’t deserve someone that used to sin like that:fittytousand: :silanyolaugh:

Cartman

reformed
I have never enjoyed hentai akhi. It is merely a rumor spread by the enemy factions intending to slander my name and our reputation. As our akh right brother, you should have enough sense to not believe every lie or rumor you hear.
Walaal, I repent. I was one of those who spread the rumor. I was justified because you had an anime pfp of a lady spiting into someone’s mouth :kanyeshrug:

Cartman

reformed
Wrong person. Sheesh, don't tell anyone but I don't like either :pachah1:
E893E048-B78E-4E0F-83AC-2ED6C5B3EB5F.png

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Khat is the number one problem i our country and maybe if we change our view if it we can change the mindset of the youmger once. Also I personally think that it is a time were it have been a normal thing to see drug in the streets and songs. Many rap about it as if it the most obvious thing

Trending