Somali Yemeni marriages common ?

Some Muslim groups like Iranians apparently look down on Arabs. Also, Pakistanis looked down on Bengalis causing the break up of the West-East Pakistan alliance.

That's only due to politics.

Arabs won't marry black Arabs even though they are culturally Arabs.

It's all a race issue but everyone masks it as a cultural one.

:russ::russ:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This is embarrassing :ohlord: reminds me of AA’s that constantly love to claim that quadroon spaniards are the same as black Americans :francis:

Gambar

VIP
Some Somalis have grandparents (who are purely ethnic Somali)who were born and raised in Aden but claim they are Yemeni.

Apollo

VIP
This is embarrassing :ohlord: reminds me of AA’s that constantly love to claim that quadroon spaniards are the same as black Americans :francis:

Lol, you mean Hispanic right, like Colombians?

6lTPvcg.png

southside

Hiiraan
wallahi i fear one day we somalis will completely abandon our cushitic somali culture! yes our culture has some outside influences but we should not forget about our native somali culture! sad how we have some somalis speaking as if somalis and yemenis are the same, the only similarities we have is islam and a few cultural similarities we must not forget who we are as somali people!!!

Apollo

VIP
wallahi i fear one day we somalis will completely abandon our cushitic somali culture! yes our culture has some outside influences but we should not forget about our native somali culture! sad how we have some somalis speaking as if somalis and yemenis are the same, the only similarities we have is islam and a few cultural similarities we must not forget who we are as somali people!!!

The macawiis (in your avatar) is Indonesian culture, kkkk. Look it up. Original ancient Somali culture is almost gone.

Kalashnikovs are Russian and Persian rugs are from Iran.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not embarrassing to recognise some similarities in peoples sxb. That doesn't mean we claim everyone that has some similarities but it doesn't mean we completely reject them either.

The same way we recognize that we are linked to other east Africans genetically and culturally. We shouldn't be embarrassed by having similarities with Yemeni and their culture with our own.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
It's not embarrassing to recognise some similarities in peoples sxb. That doesn't mean we claim everyone that has some similarities but it doesn't mean we completely reject them either.

The same way we recognize that we are linked to other east Africans genetically and culturally. We shouldn't be embarrassed by having similarities with Yemeni and their culture with our own.
There’s a huge difference between acknowledging cultural similarities and saying something stupid like
“sOOmaLi n YiMeNI iZ nOT iNTerRacIAL”
1b77pc4c2cl21.jpg

southside

Hiiraan
The macawiis (in your avatar) is Indonesian culture, kkkk. Look it up. Original ancient Somali culture is almost gone.

Kalashnikovs are Russian.
really? i had no idea this was of Indonesian origin i though we invented it, this is very sad wallahi we need to create more things unique to us

Apollo

VIP
Imagine being blessed with amazing height and messing up your genetics by marrying midget arabs :mjlol:

Bin Laden was tall.

#NotAll.

''The FBI described bin Laden as an adult as tall and thin, between 1.93 m (6 ft 4 in) and 1.98 m (6 ft 6 in) in height''

Trending