Somali Yemeni marriages common ?

Actually it's surprisingly common. One of my best mates is of both decent (her father being Yemeni though) and every mixed Somali i've met is half Yemeni.

Yemeni and Somali culture have influenced each other substantially.

Culturally, Yemenis are the closest people to Somalis.

Its always those dumb fock Xalimos that marry out, walahi one time i met an Faarax looking skinny that claimed to be Yemeny even-though he was blacker then Wesley Snipes, no scrap that the nigga was a Gotdamn Shadow, the poor soul shadow faarax assumed that since his dumb Xalimo mother was Twerk wrestling with the sandnigger behind the sacks that he was automatically qualified to be sandnigger himself.

But alas they denied him, and only call him Muwalad, which is an wecel in Somali, a semen walker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
More common then Somali and other horn of Africans , however I still don’t believe mixed Somalis are common.

Interracial marriages in Muslims is only a problem when someone is marrying a black person be it man or women but usually its a man.

It's not a cultural thing, its a race thing.

Apollo

VIP
Interracial marriages in Muslims is only a problem when someone is marrying a black person be it man or women but usually its a man.

It's not a cultural thing, its a race thing.

Some Muslim groups like Iranians apparently look down on Arabs. Also, Pakistanis looked down on Bengalis causing the break up of the West-East Pakistan alliance.

Trending