Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gri How Horny r u for her?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH

OffTheDome

Proud American
Still remember the day I found out that Malawax is not even a Somali dish buts it’s French. Somalis have no unique dishes. Don’t think I’ve ever eaten malawax ever again, my teenage years were ruined smh
:mjcry::damn:

her and her husband are mentioned in this article, they’re the first couple. it’s sweet how she’s a chef now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally white washed woke xalimo. Anyone saying Birthing people is completely lost

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Still remember the day I found out that Malawax is not even a Somali dish buts it’s French. Somalis have no unique dishes. Don’t think I’ve ever eaten malawax ever again, my teenage years were ruined smh
Abaha cuun no it’s not. It’s somali. Don’t make me smack the shit out of you.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Abaha cuun no it’s not. It’s somali. Don’t make me smack the shit out of you.
This is the same thing I said to my older brother, but when I saw the waiter bring his food, I was shocked. You’ll come to this realization one day.
:snoop:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
These Madow adjacent tings dickriding our culture with no handles akhas calayk

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Even the Somali language is 60% borrowed words.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

Malawax isn’t French bro. It’s an old dish.

Shes just typical black Somali, where you expecting fake Arab Somali or?
russ.png

Trending