Somali Workers in The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
That is lie,my sisters live in Europe.i :geek:
i can assure thousands of your khat-addicts will be lining up in the ministry of labour,:ftw9nwa: and Paidmonk will be signed off your starving female relatives,i am already applying a job in the ministry.:hahaidiot:
iidor azz=50 dollars
daarood azz=100 dollars
hawiye azz=100 dollars:kanyecute:

Strange, hawiye ass can't be a $100 because our Ugandan cousins are paying $10 and a bag of apples. Are you ripping us off sxb kkkkk

McD30

Bored to death
What an insult to the great Gustavo Fring to have this daanyeer style biter running around with UN jungle politics.

1099.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
lets drop this sht ,pakistanis,indians,chinese and even vietnams work in saudi arabia,their government cuts a share and they send the money back home.the amb.geele said the number is unlimited ,these who are living in IDP camps need to upgrade their cleaning skills,work as security guards,drivers etc,the gov will make serious cash out of them.whose with criminal records will not be allowed period.
geeljire
he said "shaqo waa sharaf" no more starving lazy skinnies,there are people who rather go into IDP camps and wait for UN hand out rather than fishing halal way.

Most of the countries you have cited banned their citizens from working in Saudi Arabia simply because of Saudi Arabia human rights violation record, ask yourself why didn't the saudis ask for Somali domestic workers before all these countries decided to impose the banning? Including Ethiopia with far more poor conditions than Somalia. The point is sending maids to arabs was low point in Somali history and we have survived and endured far worse conditions than unemployment factors and still managed to held bit dignity till the incompetent lame duck Hassan Culusow decided to pimp our girls. He is a traitor and deserve to be lynched! :mjdontkno:

dirir
i agree saudi treat people badly.but ask your self where does the 1.5 million workers in the kingdom come from?
when i went to galkacyo late 2010,i saw somali families with numerous children who survive on a glass of milk every day,forgot about meal bro,walahi if you asked them if they wanted job in Saudi arabia,Qatar ,you would think they would reject.

angrycat

not so sad after all
errr im no xpert in econ but I dont think outsourcing workers to another nation benefits the country in the long term. Sure a few more people will have jobs, but what about the near future, what positive impact will it have?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
dirir
i agree saudi treat people badly.but ask your self where does the 1.5 million workers in the kingdom come from?
when i went to galkacyo late 2010,i saw somali families with numerous children who survive on a glass of milk every day,forgot about meal bro,walahi if you asked them if they wanted job in Saudi arabia,Qatar ,you would think they would reject.

196 countries in the world sxb why pick and choose to send your girls to lowest of the lowest? And I never said Somalia is a paradise but before the maid export life when on and people manage to gather daily life needs. The corrupt leaders choose to damage our name which I doubt being them looking to CREATE jobs but rather bigger package deal to make money and maids being the bait.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
196 countries in the world sxb why pick and choose to send your girls to lowest of the lowest? And I never said Somalia is a paradise but before the maid export life when on and people manage to gather daily life needs. The corrupt leaders choose to damage our name which I doubt being them looking to CREATE jobs but rather bigger package deal to make money and maids being the bait.

15 % of every girl that will be send

Our location is more than enough to generate decent income, 40 % of world trade passes through bab almandab. We just need other educated Harvard graduated like Dr Abdiweli Gaas who will build factories and farms in south like PL
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending