Somali Workers in The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2016/J...workers_interview_with_somali_ambassador.aspx

Amb. Dahir: I would like to start to clarify the whole issue. The workers going to Saudi Arabia are not only women. It is open for both men and women, but it will depend on the nature of the work and the demand level inside the Kingdom. The only thing that is new is that King Salman allowed us [Somalia] to become one of the countries exporting workers to Saudi Arabia. For a long time, we have been locked out of this opportunity to send any workers to the Kingdom. Saudi Arabia accepts 1.5 million workers from foreign countries every year.

The government role will be limited to helping the job seekers to obtain valid documents like passports, travel documents, identity cards and vaccination certificates. In addition, the Saudi government requires the applicants to acquire certificates of good conduct from the Somali security agencies, stating they have no previous criminal record.

lets drop this sht ,pakistanis,indians,chinese and even vietnams work in saudi arabia,their government cuts a share and they send the money back home.the amb.geele said the number is unlimited ,these who are living in IDP camps need to upgrade their cleaning skills,work as security guards,drivers etc,the gov will make serious cash out of them.whose with criminal records will not be allowed period.
geeljire
he said "shaqo waa sharaf" no more starving lazy skinnies,there are people who rather go into IDP camps and wait for UN hand out rather than fishing halal way.

Wallahi I never thought I'd see the day the so called Somali government would pimp out Somali women to primitive Arab scum. That this massive sex slave trade hasn't resulted in the much needed revolution we need in Somalia just goes to show you that the morale of Somalis is at an all time low. We have developed learned helplessness and a collective impotence has taken over our society. The Somali situation seems like a horrible nightmare which I never seem to wake up from. I hope this is the part where someone splashes cold water on my face and I wake up to my mansion in Hargeisa in a peaceful and developed Somalia, with breakfast in bed served to me by my Arab concu....I mean maid lol.

well,you forgot somalia is among one of the poorest nations in the world,in your enlave hargeisa,unemployment rate is 85% and explain why your youth is used by shabab dogs as ashes,suicide bombers,? i fail to understand why would anyone show kibir when it comes to work but would rejoice if few bags of timir are thrown at them every year draught keeps somalis at extreme poverty unable to feed themselves,HOA is the most hostile places in the world to live period.
Wallahi I never thought I'd see the day the so called Somali government would pimp out Somali women to primitive Arab scum. That this massive sex slave trade hasn't resulted in the much needed revolution we need in Somalia just goes to show you that the morale of Somalis is at an all time low. We have developed learned helplessness and a collective impotence has taken over our society. The Somali situation seems like a horrible nightmare which I never seem to wake up from. I hope this is the part where someone splashes cold water on my face and I wake up to my mansion in Hargeisa in a peaceful and developed Somalia, with breakfast in bed served to me by my Arab concu....I mean maid lol.

Bro, ethnic Somalis in Saudi don't want those jobs.

ROFL, don't listen to this UN office monkey clerk.

what is gustavo avi? never heard it,but i support HSM and any means of employment if that means sending mercenery troops to any country.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalia is poor. I hate to see Somali women working as slaves but the truth is we have an incompetent government filled with beggars. A government that is uneducated and lazy. Somali women and men can work in Somalia we have the resources, the land and the will. Our people need to wake up and fight back these idiots.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2016/J...workers_interview_with_somali_ambassador.aspx

Amb. Dahir: I would like to start to clarify the whole issue. The workers going to Saudi Arabia are not only women. It is open for both men and women, but it will depend on the nature of the work and the demand level inside the Kingdom. The only thing that is new is that King Salman allowed us [Somalia] to become one of the countries exporting workers to Saudi Arabia. For a long time, we have been locked out of this opportunity to send any workers to the Kingdom. Saudi Arabia accepts 1.5 million workers from foreign countries every year.

There are lot of jobs but forgein people took them.

What an insult to the great Gustavo Fring to have this daanyeer style biter running around with UN jungle politics.

1099.gif

Last edited:
That is lie,my sisters live in Europe.i :geek:
i can assure thousands of your khat-addicts will be lining up in the ministry of labour,:ftw9nwa: and Paidmonk will be signed off your starving female relatives,i am already applying a job in the ministry.:hahaidiot:
iidor azz=50 dollars
daarood azz=100 dollars
hawiye azz=100 dollars:kanyecute:

His sister is going and will soon be sending those bands back :feedme::hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending