Somali workers become the first group in America to force Amazon management to negotiate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"similar to its outreach efforts with veterans and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees."
:faysalwtf:
subhnllh!!!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:lolbron: Reer Fish & Chips hmmm? I’ve been to Birmingham the Somalis there were noticeably more normal than London Somalis . I saw a lot more Pakis in Birmingham though I didn’t like that
Yh we aren't like London somalis. I like pakis I've lived with them my whole life my primary and secondary was them that's how I learnt a lot of Urdu since we had to learn it in secondary. Nice people a little ghetto but they have the deen. I rarely even interact with cadaans only pakis, bengalis, muslim indians dislike the Sikh ones, Caribbeans, Vietnamese, Nigerians or Arabs(yemen or north African). Brum cadaans really segregate themselves even at UNI.
Also there's many cadaans here not English so alot time you see an cadaan he's not English

Yh we aren't like London somalis. I like pakis I've lived with them my whole life my primary and secondary was them that's how I learnt a lot of Urdu since we had to learn it in secondary. Nice people a little ghetto but they have the deen. I rarely even interact with cadaans only pakis, bengalis, muslim indians dislike the Sikh ones, Caribbeans, Vietnamese, Nigerians or Arabs(yemen or north African). Brum cadaans really segregate themselves even at UNI.
Also there's many cadaans here not English so alot time you see an cadaan he's not English

That’s good to hear sister. You don’t interact with fellow Somalis ?

@Blade1

I like pakis aa well. I have never come across people who treat muslims better than them in uk. A paki can be a drug dealing thief, but he treats muslims good. Them and bengalis are good people wallahi

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That’s good to hear sister. You don’t interact with fellow Somalis ?
Obviously I interact with somalis most of my close friends are somali. Idk else where but most times you'll see Somalis with somalis in our town who are friends. We're close knit.

Obviously I interact with somalis most of my close friends are somali. Idk else where but most times you'll see Somalis with somalis in our town who are friends. We're close knit.

Now here’s my real question I’ve seen London Somalis talk shit about this supposed Birmingham accent. What do you have to say about that? :gaasdrink:

Their stock price is doing great though.. it went from single digits to over a thousand. :icon lol:

Amazon will probably dominate the Western e-commerce market for the foreseeable future.

I should have learnt more about stocks wallahi. My mate has Netflix shares from college when they were 10 dollars and less. He has a lot of Homeserve shares which have gone up a lot, amazon and facebook.

Dude only has them 4 but has many of each one.

Apollo

VIP
I should have learnt more about stocks wallahi. My mate has Netflix shares from college when they were 10 dollars and less. He has a lot of Homeserve shares which have gone up a lot, amazon and facebook.

Dude only has them 4 but has many of each one.

Take some technical analysis courses (reading charts) though. This stocks shit is very easy actually.

Apollo

VIP
Any particular courses g?

I have learned it mainly via tradingview.com following experts and through youtube.

Currently, the S&P 500 looks very bearish.. on a double bottom hanging on for dear life, not so sure it is the best time to get in.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Now here’s my real question I’ve seen London Somalis talk shit about this supposed Birmingham accent. What do you have to say about that? :gaasdrink:
Haters I used to hate mine since I had a paki brummie accent I heard many people say to my brother when he went for interviews or things they'd say to him change your accent, so mine isn't as strong now but it comes out more when im angry or talking quick. Wolverhampton is the one with the horrible accent.
Idk why people from London talk about Birmingham when they come here alot it's like one sided beef we don't even talk about londeners

Haters I used to hate mine since I had a paki brummie accent I heard many people say to my brother when he went for interviews or things they'd say to him change your accent, so mine isn't as strong now but it comes out more when im angry or talking quick. Wolverhampton is the one with the horrible accent.
Idk why people from London talk about Birmingham when they come here alot it's like one sided beef we don't even talk about londeners

Kkk I understand . Do you like Birmingham?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Hopefully this doesn't push businesses to stop hiring Somalis.

Too much unionization might end up doing more harm than good in the US. In socualist Europe go all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending