Somali words

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Who write new somali words and
preserve the Somali language ??

France have the French Academy, which is the pre-eminent French council for matters pertaining to the French language.

Sweden have "The Swedish Academy" founded in 1786. Its 18 members, who are elected for life, comprise the highest Swedish language authority.

What do we have and where can i go to find the somali literature history???

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

France have the French Academy, which is the pre-eminent French council for matters pertaining to the French language.

Sweden have "The Swedish Academy" founded in 1786. Its 18 members, who are elected for life, comprise the highest Swedish language authority.

in the kacaan era, Somalis were inventing new words, they had an institution similar to those

Somali literature prior to 1970 doesn't exist. It was an oral tradition. Liturgy and official document before 1970 were in Arabic.

The Somali language is decentralised

Trending

Latest posts