Somali words written in osmanya

I don't call isaaqs Idoors. never have, you can check my post history and you listed British sources who were particularly bias towards you. Also what the hell is an "isaaq" accent?
I didn't gave you a British sources but academic ones and never were the brits have any 'bias" as you say to a particular community in former British protectorate.

Clans have their own somali accent a person from western Somaliland/North-west region doesn't sound the same as a one from Mudug or Dhagaxbuur.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Poetry is well known that the people you call iidoors are the one who excel in it among all Somali speakers which is why they makeup the majority of the poets and the Ogadeens you gave credit for actually use Isaaq accent when they recite their poetry including most of the Daarods.

There are in Somali four major dialect divisions* The dialects are: Isaq, Mudug, Dir, and Benadlr. The highest prestige is accorded Isaq, which is spoken in the former British Protectorate, now the Northern Region, principally around Hargeisa.

- SOMALI SOUNDS AND INFLECTIONS By JOHN JOSEPH PIA

Just listen to Abwaan Dheeg gabay and show me a Jaberti poet that can speak that way.

The Somali Latin script was first developed by the linguistic reer Burco Muuse Xaji Galaal in 1950s and in 1956 he published his book called Hikmad Soomaali the first Somali book entirely to be written in Latin script.

View attachment 241603

View attachment 241607
In the 1960s he was part of Somali language committee that included the linguist Shire Jaamac from Dhusimareb and the Polish-British linguist B.W Andrzejewski including several other linguists that further modified the Somali Latin script that Gaalal introduced that became the official script of Af Soomaali in 1972.
You are now claiming the achievements of Shire Jama. It's proof that Isaaq have little history and reduced to claiming the achievements of others.

You are now claiming the achievements of Shire Jama. It's proof that Isaaq have little history and reduced to claiming the achievements of others.
Tribalist show me a proof of your stupid tribalist claims?? Muuuse Xaaji Ismaacil Galal first developed the latin script to af soomali when he was in UK and later during the kaacan era worked in culture ministry and here's what the polish linguist B.W Andrzejewski said about the renowned linguist.

1666893199492.png

when my dad was little he went school in somaaliland he said they used to teach somali in a arabic looking script

Trending