Somali words translation

I have very little Daqan when it comes to regional words and writing in Somali.

I need your help y’all, if this can even be a stickied thread for those of you with daqan to bless us with your knowledge.:feedme:

What does Ali Bastaan mean? I hear ppl say this so often it’s gotten to the point I am too embarrassed to ask so I pretend I know what they mean :damn:
What’s a common Somali word y’all hear but to this day don’t know what it means?

What does Ali Bastaan mean?
1495050242-secret4.jpg

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

I need your help y’all, if this can even be a stickied thread for those of you with daqan to bless us with your knowledge.:feedme:

What does Ali Bastaan mean? I hear ppl say this so often it’s gotten to the point I am too embarrassed to ask so I pretend I know what they mean :damn:
What’s a common Somali word y’all hear but to this day don’t know what it means?
I always learn new words from reer waqooy like xabxab

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Cali beysteen is for all the lightskin indigenious people. Australian cali beysteen, American cali beysteen, The amazon rainforest cali beysteen and Asian and european cali beysteen. Africanka ku wooda waxaan oo gu yeernaa cawaan.

Trending