Somali women were made to cater for men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thats what an old Somali guy told me today.

I replied Somali men die earlier than Somali women, take that into consideration you old fart.

Well I didn't call him an old fart, I did that in my head but I meant it.

It's time for us to put these incompetent Somali men in their places.

I'm sick and tired.

Watched black panther for the second time.

Happy Sunday Funday.

somali women bring it on themselves 70 percent of the time. Theyre like masochists or something. I've heard somali ladies complaining about their husbands...they seem to enjoy it. :manny:

Once this lady told me to change her sons diaper while her older son was there :susp:

Muji

VIP
Somali men.

What do Somali men have to offer, Ive pondered this question since I was 12 wallahi.

They make shit fathers.
They are usually very unattractive.
They are allergic to hard work.

Why on earth would anyone marry one? What redeemable attribute do they have? I’ll wait.

Somali men.

What do Somali men have to offer, Ive pondered this question since I was 12 wallahi.

They make shit fathers.

Why on earth would anyone marry one? What redeemable attribute do they have? I’ll wait.
Im sorry about your experience but don't project it onto the rest of us.

@Reiko is back at it again ladies and gentleman
giphy.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Somali men.

They make shit fathers.

Marry out. A non Somali.

Muji

VIP
Naayaa, what happened to ur acc? I was bored w/out you

Huuno I signed up with a throw away email address and when I couldn’t remember the password- I guess it was the end of that account.

Also I’m pretty sure the faraxs on this forum prayed an extra salat to see the back of Mr Knowles.

Anyways I’m back and I need to catch you up on the story of how I finessed a Farax on Valentine’s Day. Will make a thread tomorrow.

Huuno I signed up with a throw away email address and when I couldn’t remember the password- I guess it was the end of that account.

Also I’m pretty sure the faraxs on this forum prayed an extra salat to see the back of Mr Knowles.

Anyways I’m back and I need to catch you up on the story of how I finessed a Farax on Valentine’s Day. Will make a thread tomorrow.
Damn I have missed u :salute:

Somali men.

They make shit fathers.

I'm sorry your father was like that but not all Somali fathers are deadbeat.

Knowles, are you from the UK?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men.

They make shit fathers.

Oh my....

You're absolutely right but except for my daddy. The best Daddy in the whole wide world.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali men.

They make shit fathers.

Why on earth would someone and moan about men she despises? Quite the conundrum. :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending