Somali women send a formal warning to the state of Israel

I think the reason why there are no protests against Al Shabaab, is because they're right there. The retaliation against the protest will happen very quickly.

I think it's easy for us to say that they're acting dumb, but we're not living there. I wouldn't risk my life to protest in front of a terrorist organization in my city. That's dumb.

Somalia Never Fails To Astonished Me

giphy.gif

Last edited:

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
:russ::russ: Israeli niggas would run away after a few days. Somalis aren't like Palestinians they can't just shove us around
thats kind of cringe, this dhuxul woman is just brandishing her worn out curtain rag and ak47 vs one of the best defensive militaries in the world :mjlaugh:

there's no greater embarrassment to somalia than its people itself, she didnt even practice gun safety ffs :westbrookwtf:

Based

VIP
thats kind of cringe, this dhuxul woman is just brandishing her worn out curtain rag and ak47 vs one of the best defensive militaries in the world :mjlaugh:

there's no greater embarrassment to somalia than its people itself, she didnt even practice gun safety ffs :westbrookwtf:
She took that toy gun from her son :mjlol: they sell those at markets for a few dollars. I don't know why she didn't stop herself from embarrassing her country like that. IDF would enslave the SNA within half an hour.:russ:

Nah. They'd destroy our army but if a strong clan came up against them we'd karbaash them. No jets or helicopters, one on one.
No one cares about one v one. No one cares about chucking spears when you have machine guns. Warfare is about killing each other not playing fair.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
She took that toy gun from her son :mjlol: they sell those at markets for a few dollars. I don't know why she didn't stop herself from embarrassing her country like that. IDF would enslave the SNA within half an hour.:russ:
Not if you count guerilla warfarists :banderas:

They would have a field day, it would be a CoD campaign just airstriking them :dead: and to top it all off there's no foliage for them to hide in :russ:

Trending