Somali women politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There are approximately 26 Puntland Presidential candidates who are all men. Where are the women?

In SFG elections there was only one Somali woman politician but she was cursed out, shamed and even threatened by Somali men to the point she gave up.

I will be running for Puntland presidency 2023 inshallah.

Mark my words!

Bohol

VIP
There was Anisa Hajimumin but she resigned a while back. You properly know her since your reer MN as well.

large.jpeg

Bohol

VIP
She's siwaqroon. She's beautiful Mashallah.. But since I personally have beef with her..I can no longer see the beauty in her,

Somalis that enter politics are funny. They bring their beefs to the diaspora after they finish their term.

Gibiin-Udug

Somalis that enter politics are funny. They bring their beefs to the diaspora after they finish their term.

She's unprofessional. Who was used by the elders in her subclan, but she blamed it on my uncles in Puntland government.

She's lucky we didn't riff riff her. My mother is a nice, classy lady.

Bohol

VIP
She's unprofessional. Who was used by the elders in her subclan, but she blamed it on my uncles in Puntland government.

She's lucky we didn't riff riff her. My mother is a nice, classy lady.

What uncles though. Isn't Cabdiweli Gaas Cumar Maxamuud? mise you mean she was blaming all Maxamuud Salebaans.

Gibiin-Udug

What uncles though. Isn't Cabdiweli Gaas Cumar Maxamuud? mise you mean she was blaming all Maxamuud Salebaans.
So Cabdiweli Gaas is the only politician in Puntland government?

You're dense truly.

My mother's 2 younger brothers work for Puntland government and so does my dad's brother.

Bohol

VIP
I work for my own money.

But the new president bae will cut me a Che.... I mean I will be going back to help my people.

Somalis treat government like a company lol. If I worked for the government I would donate 50% of my salary and other income to my towns/villages since I won't be needing it.

Gibiin-Udug

Somalis treat government like a company lol. If I worked for the government I would donate 50% of my salary and other income to my towns/villages since I won't be needing it.
Why wouldn't you need 50% aren't you going to think about your future?

Bohol

VIP
Why wouldn't you need 50% aren't you going to think about your future?

You only need 1 million -600k for retirement for the rest of your life that is why. Unless you are planning to live like Kanye West and Kim Kardashin lifestyle then you will need hundreds of millions net-worth.

Gibiin-Udug

You only need 1 million -600k for retirement for the rest of your life that is why. Unless you are planning to live like Kanye West and Kim Kardashin lifestyle then you will need hundreds of millions net-worth.
I'm envisioning living like bey and Jay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending