Somali women need to rise up against the morally corrupt decadent men

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to be dealt with. I am sick and tired of these anti women men who treat us like we are inferior.

@Cognitivedissonance is one example of a nasty individual who has no respect for women. Women need to be strong enough to curb stomp men who are anti women. It's 2018. Enough is enough. It's time for a change.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am not anti women but I believe men insult women by saying stuff like a woman can’t take a punch or a man mustn’t hit women when women are powerful and can take a punch just as much as a man infact women can handle pain better than men, I am a feminist

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe women are superior to men that’s why I want to see more women recruited by the army and sent off to war.

Your profile says that you're a man

I fixed it

I am not anti women but I believe men insult women by saying stuff like a woman can’t take a punch or a man mustn’t hit women when women are powerful and can take a punch just as much as a man infact women can handle pain better than men, I am a feminist

You're not a feminist. You are human feces and I will make sure to handle you the way you deserve to be handles.

Toxique

hood arawelo
They need to be dealt with. I am sick and tired of these anti women men who treat us like we are inferior.

@Cognitivedissonance is one example of a nasty individual who has no respect for women. Women need to be strong enough to curb stomp men who are anti women. It's 2018. Enough is enough. It's time for a change.

so true!! we all we got:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts