Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support my dad for taking this young gazelle as his new wife which is Halal islamically and my mom isnt against it:manny: this ting really thinks she can guilt-tripp me with her "awww" comment :pachah1:

You're funny. Not once did I say it is haraam.

But lets be real your mother really isn't going to be dancing at your dads wedding.

A bet you cant even bring up the topic without your hooyo trying to hit with you a wooden spoon.

You're funny. Not once did I say it is haraam.

But lets be real your mother really isn't going to be dancing at your dads wedding.

A bet you cant even bring up the topic without your hooyo trying to hit with you a wooden spoon.
My mom is a respectful Somali Queen (only time i will use a somali queen) she wouldnt do such things :nvjpqts:

Well you're here defending the marriage between Idris and Sabrina in a thread made to slander Somali men and even using religious books to justify them.
But nevertheless you cannot answer a question with another question.. So kindly answer my above questions.

You are the biggest liar and manipulator known to man.

A. When did i defend the marriage of a woman married to a gaal? (Sabrina and Idris)

B. When did I use religious books to justify it? I was talking about interracial marriage in general you moron.

You sound dumb right now. Just give it a rest.

That is with regards to fact that in the other thread when I was talking about dead beat fathers he qashined every single post of mine.

Did I say that sabrina is right for marrying Idris, did I ever make a comment that gives a green light to marrying gaals?

You literally don't have a leg to stand on. Go back to bed saxib.
I see your now backtracking on the whole issue.. Why did it take you this long to state your opinion on the issue? Also why is it OK to slander Somali men in your opinion but not ok to do the same against females?

I see your now backtracking on the whole issue.. Why did it take you this long to state your opinion on the issue? Also why is it OK to slander Somali men in your opinion but not ok to do the same against females?

Because I have a life and I'm doing other things at the same time. :mindblown:

When have I backtracked? You said I defended Sabrina, when I didn't. So you lied about me. So why lie?

So you lie about me and lie and say that 90% are unchaste. What a degenerate.

The only thing I've said about Somali guys is that we have a problem with dead beat dads and funnily enough I always make it clear that not all are.

But you seem to know what all Somali girls do with the private parts. Trash.

How many Sahabi women were married to foreign men? That number won't exceed 3 and if you want bring up Bilal, he was an Arab

You too far gone and lack any intellect

Zayed bin Harith was married to Umm Ayman an Ethiopian woman.

Was there union wrong? Was it inspired by marxism?

You are one retarded young man who wants to qoute on qoute 'somalify the deen' and lie and pretend the Sahabas were Somali.

You are a deviant tbh so get out of here.

Because I have a life and I'm doing other things at the same time. :mindblown:

When have I backtracked? You said I defended Sabrina, when I didn't. So you lied about me. So why lie?

So you lie about me and lie and say that 90% are unchaste. What a degenerate.

The only thing I've said about Somali guys is that we have a problem with dead beat dads and funnily enough I always make it clear that not all are.

But you seem to know what all Somali girls do with the private parts. Trash.
You sound hurt :mjlol:

I called you on your bullshit feminist double standard hypocrisy and all you can do is resort to personal attacks.. :snoop:

In the West, Somali women have shown how they embrace and adopt Liberal satanic ideas like @HalimaJ.

The chances a Somali western woman you will marry is a virgin is highly unlikely and just deluding yourself

Your quest to change the deen of Allah is satanic.

Your blood thirsty glee of seeing innoccent Muslims is not only haraam and but also satanic.

The Prophet S.A.W said the believers are one. Yet here you are rejoicing in their death and carnage.

What proof do you have that all Somali girls in the west are unchaste? Have you seen them fornicating???
Does that include your sisters and cousins you ill mannered, bila xishood and akhlaaq individual.

Last edited:
You sound hurt :mjlol:

I called you on your bullshit feminist double standard hypocrisy and all you can do is resort to personal attacks.. :snoop:

You and the rest of the guys here are hypocrites. You create threads upon threads saying the most viliest things about Somali girls and then you want to cry, just because someone is telling the truth.

You literally called 90% of Somali girls unchaste and then lied and said I defended Sabrina. Now i'm calling you out and rightfully so.

What have I done? I said that we have dead beats in our community, and this is how you react? Deal with it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Your quest to change the deen of Allah is satanic.

Your blood thirsty glee of seeing innoccent Muslims is not only haraam and but also satanic.

The Prophet S.A.W said the believers are one. Yet here you are rejoicing in their death and carnage.

What proof do you have that all Somali girls in the west are unchaste? Have you seen them fornicating???
Does that include your sisters and cousins you ill mannered, bila xishood and akhlaaq individual.
If you read my thread, I made it clear that no Qur'anic Law will be changed but only the historical narrative. As things, the current historical narrative serves no benefit to us and our deen is on a decline, despite your claim that my actions would cause it. My family are religious and wear the niqab alxamdulillah. Only elderly women don't wear because it is not wajib for them anymore. All I did was analyse our current situation and came up with a solution to uplift as the upholders of Islam.
I've no intention to wait for some senile old fool who happens to think he is God's chosen to colonise The Fatherland, the land of Hiil and Abroone, the land of Adam pbuh.

Also when Somali women imitate Madow women in behaviour and dress and hang out with hoes, you think I'm gonna make a distinction?

You and the rest of the guys here are hypocrites. You create threads upon threads saying the most viliest things about Somali girls and then you want to cry, just because someone is telling the truth.

You literally called 90% of Somali girls unchaste and then lied and said I defended Sabrina. Now i'm calling you out and rightfully so.

What have I done? I said that we have dead beats in our community, and this is how you react? Deal with it.
What did you do first time you entered this thread? Didn't you start attacking the Bosnian brother because he called you out on your Somali men slandering.. This shows us you're OK with Somali men slandering and painting them in bad image whilste greenlighting the bad behavior of females like Sabrina etc. Mind you this thread was made to applaud the likes of Sabrina and slander Somali men.
Anyway why are you so angry and uptight all the time.. How come you're only to be found on gender war threads? Why do you hate Somali men? Why do you always only blame them and never look at the women?

Muji

VIP
I need proof that this bantu lady is somali first plus it is true that yall change religions plus turn on your families

We turn on our families? Somalis disown women who marry out more like

Change religions? Only because faraxs lie about non-existing scriptures saying Muslim women can’t marry non-Muslims

If you read my thread, I made it clear that no Qur'anic Law will be changed but only the historical narrative. As things, the current historical narrative serves no benefit to us and our deen is on a decline, despite your claim that my actions would cause it. My family are religious and wear the niqab alxamdulillah. Only elderly women don't wear because it is not wajib for them anymore. All I did was analyse our current situation and came up with a solution to uplift as the upholders of Islam.
I've no intention to wait for some senile old fool who happens to think he is God's chosen to colonise The Fatherland, the land of Hiil and Abroone, the land of Adam pbuh.

Also when Somali women imitate Madow women in behaviour and dress and hang out with hoes, you think I'm gonna make a distinction?

A lot of Somali men dress and sometimes behave like Madows and guess what we have a high amount in prison that is proof of their delinquent behaviour.

But imagine how retarded I would sound if I said that 90% of western Somali men are fornicating, drug dealing bums?

I have no proof that a large amount are like that and unlike you self hating individual i like to think the best of my people.

Also, changing the history is haraam and a lie. The Sahabas are a huge part of out deen as they have narrated hadiths ect and are also an example and inspiration to Muslims. Any scholar or person of knowledge would label your idea as Satanic and crazy. Keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending