Somali women, know your enemies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Here’s the list.

Other Somali women— they will destroy you, stay away from them.

Somali sheikhs

Somali men

You’re welcome.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Here’s the list.

Other Somali women— they will destroy you, stay away from them.

Somali sheikhs

Somali men

You’re welcome.
Subxanallah somali sheikhs what have they done you? I'm pretty sure they haven't contributed to your obesity. :gucciwhat:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
That’s rich coming from you Mr big belly that looks like he’s 9 months pregnant!:ulyin:
I think you looked at yourself in the mirror
20190510_173608_IMG_3428.JPG

Somali Woman I'm not your enemy because I'm your son, Brother, cousin, friend, Grandson, Nephew and someday I could be your husband, Father, Uncle and Grandfather,

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somali women whose mind has been messed with by men, we have @Basra type who will beat up the woman her man cheated on with than confront the cheater himself :kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali women whose mind has been messed with by men, we have @Basra type who will beat up the woman her man cheated on with than confront the cheater himself :kanyehmm:

No, i think it is the nature of us huuno, We kill the female, just like the Lions kill the lion males. It is the way we are programmed.

NotMyL

VIP
No, i think it is the nature of us huuno, We kill the female, just like the Lions kill the lion males. It is the way we are programmed.
A man doesn’t usually kill who his wife screwed, it’s usually the woman that ends up dead so in almost every scenario it’s the woman that gets hurt whether it be by the hands of her husband or the other woman.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A man doesn’t usually kill who his wife screwed, it’s usually the woman that ends up dead so in almost every scenario it’s the woman that gets hurt whether it be by the hands of her husband or the other woman.

You are your best thing

NO NO NO, its usually farax that is the victim when xalimo finds that he was wass wass with her best friend. I think I can help when it comes to those types of delicate situations...…..

but-isnt-she-i-mean-come-on

NotMyL

VIP
NO NO NO, its usually farax that is the victim when xalimo finds that he was wass wass with her best friend. I think I can help when it comes to those types of delicate situations...…..

but-isnt-she-i-mean-come-on

Yeah right, @Basra herself admitted she would kill the mistress and take back the cheating husband am I right @Basra?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah right, @Basra herself admitted she would kill the mysterious and take back the cheating husband am I right @Basra?

I believe the husband should be respected at all cost. The power of Gu.s and testicle needs to be respected. I will forgive my husband and take him back even if he cheated on me 100 times. But the other woman, God help her. I am very shady. :(

NotMyL

VIP
I believe the husband should be respected at all cost. The power of Gu.s and testicle needs to be respected. I will forgive my husband and take him back even if he cheated on me 100 times. But the other woman, God help her. I am very shady. :(
Qumaayo you’re the type of woman @Gibiin-Udug is warning us of

Trending