Somali Women in South Korea getting groomed!

Btw i saw comment.here saying the man she with is pedofile and abusive toward woman or womans is there proof to.tht
It's crazy 80% of South Korean men admitted to domestic abuse.
I pray for the dumb poople out there that are willingly going there. If that's what they're doing to their own what are they going to do to you?
:faysalwtf: :browtf:

It's crazy 80% of South Korean men admitted to domestic abuse.
I pray for the dumb poople out there that are willingly going there. If that's what they're doing to their own what are they going to do to you?
:faysalwtf: :browtf:
Hmmm ok meant the man.she is with
And.is.he realy 40 year old if.so i think she is not fully adult while the men she with is fully adult

1611606701614.png

This one left Minnesota to work in Korea. She was interviewed about life as a muslim in South Korea.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
feminist xalimos get triggered at somali guys but when a korean is sexualizing them they will bootyclap for them. tf they see in these small dick femboys? If she wanna be a let the dogs have her
What dogs ? no dogs in Korea mate for they all have been eaten

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Once you reach that big 18 number there's no such thing as grooming. no one should give a shit about what some random is doing halfway across the planet other than her sorry excuse for a family.
Nope if she was my family member I would just cut ties I don't care about no one but me and paying my bills let the sinners sin for the day of judgement is near

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
View attachment 168088

This one left Minnesota to work in Korea. She was interviewed about life as a muslim in South Korea.

Disappointed. From a distance she looks like the Korean guy's wife to be so I thought we were gonna get an insane story about how a hijabi girl became an exhibitionist ciyaal suuq. No such entertainment, though.

:yacadiim:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Once you reach that big 18 number there's no such thing as grooming. no one should give a shit about what some random is doing halfway across the planet other than her sorry excuse for a family.
honestly i couldn't care less i just want these incels on somalispot to fume :damn:

Disappointed. From a distance she looks like the Korean guy's wife to be so I thought we were gonna get an insane story about how a hijabi girl became an exhibitionist ciyaal suuq. No such entertainment, though.

:yacadiim:

Cause you guys were reporting only the negative. That article seemed to carry a good message of somali lady struggling with life in Korea. I think she was ill advised to go there but at least she was hanging on and doing ehr best.

An update to her status would be nice. I wouldn't be shocked if she is married to Korean. The world likes their women for sure but looks down on their men. Common beliefs are how their men are cursed with a tiny sex organ. Imagine being ugly with a tiny ali fanax? Damn! that is a low blow for a human.

Trending

Latest posts