Somali Women in South Korea getting groomed!

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
feminist xalimos get triggered at somali guys but when a korean is sexualizing them they will bootyclap for them. tf they see in these small dick femboys? If she wanna be a let the dogs have her
Korean women needs to be discussed more often here to counter them.
fF4Sn20.gif

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Halimos are embarassing us each and every fucking day, damn, we can't even take a break even for a day, sleeping around with every race on earth, 2 inch long shollong is what they into now, Akhas.:susp:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Once you reach that big 18 number there's no such thing as grooming. no one should give a shit about what some random is doing halfway across the planet other than her sorry excuse for a family.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Once you reach that big 18 number there's no such thing as grooming. no one should give a shit about what some random is doing halfway across the planet other than her sorry excuse for a family.

[conservative adeer]Women are mentally children far past the age of 18, even well into their elderly years. They need to be protected and kept at home and away from the prying hands of foreign men who will easily bamboozle their simple brains and wish to take them from us and shame our nation. [/conservative adeer]

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
i dont see a reason to generalize all Halimos because of a and make it about gender fight which in turn will make hordes of Halimos to side with s.
To be fair this L is solely for her and her family:manny:. and that's how's gona be from now on cus i said so

Xaruun

VIP
Groomed kulaha. She just wanted some Korean
There is no way he’s 40
East asian people don’t age.
i dont see a reason to generalize all Halimos because of a and make it about gender fight which in turn will make hordes of Halimos to side with s.
To be fair this L is solely for her and her family:manny:. and that's how's gona be from now on cus i said so
I swear down. Why do we all have to claim the L of every Somali on earth? What’s worse is when the xalimos respond by blaming Somali men.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I dunno about calling her a "". She's exhibitionist and unrefined ( :silanyolaugh: ) and it's embarrassing to watch but she's literally with one dude and marrying him, how is that a ? A is basically a "".

Xaruun

VIP
I dunno about calling her a "". She's exhibitionist and unrefined ( :silanyolaugh: ) and it's embarrassing to watch but she's literally with one dude and marrying him, how is that a ? A is basically a "".
Is the Korean man a gaal? If so then the marriage isn’t valid. She’s literally fornicating which makes her a . Add the exhibitionism and you get a

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

She comes off as a typical ciyaal suuq. The type who'd be like "I don't watch cartoons" when someone brings up some shit like anime. I wonder how this Korean nigga roped her in. She don't seem like the KPop sort.

Trending

Latest posts