Somali Women in South Korea getting groomed!

I knew it that Somalis would have found it out eventually lol. Either way that girl is what you call a “coon”, she’s dating a known groomer, pedophile and fetishiser but she clearly doesn’t care at all. She has been called out multiple times and still doesn’t want to listen.

she’ll face the consequences soon of dating that criminal:hillarybiz:

Forget that. Kpop halimos can you tell me what you see in indhoyar men pls judgement free zone:susp::mindblown:

If I were solely into indhoyar men as a Somali, it would be a fetish, wouldn't it? I appreciate beauty in all types of people.

I (like most other Kpop fans) are into Kpop for the music. The handsome idols are just a plus.

GemState

36/21
VIP
"Groomed" kulaha, Somali women willingly go to Korea due to being indoctrinated by K-pop and building up a fantasy of what'll it be like in their heads.

"Groomed" kulaha, Somali women willingly go to Korea due to being indoctrinated by K-pop and building up a fantasy of what'll it be like in their heads.

You make it sound like Somali women are going out in droves or that they the only women going to Korea because of this kpop phenomenon.

Ever since Kpop/Kdramas/Kbeauty started to rise in popularity internationally (around 2008-2010), thousands, if not millions of young idiots around the world have been making pilgrimage to S.Korea yearly. Korea has seen a huge tourism boom because of this and it has actually been planned by the Korean government. They call it "soft power".... exporting their culture around the world to make moolah and dominate markets.

Somalia could benefit from making a few boygroups too... Gaalkacayo Boys With Flower (GBWF)

You make it sound like Somali women are going out in droves or that they the only women going to Korea because of this kpop phenomenon.

Ever since Kpop/Kdramas/Kbeauty started to rise in popularity internationally (around 2008-2010), thousands, if not millions of young idiots around the world have been making pilgrimage to S.Korea yearly. Korea has seen a huge tourism boom because of this and it has actually been planned by the Korean government. They call it "soft power".... exporting their culture around the world to make moolah and dominate markets.

Somalia could benefit from making a few boygroups too... Gaalkacayo Boys With Flower (GBWF)
God no.

Where is her family male Family member or members tht girl is kid 18 not fully adult and grow men pedofilia doing sexual to her is
Wrong someone should call her family and telll tht a pedofile is abusing their daughter sexualy and manupalative her

feminist xalimos get triggered at somali guys but when a korean is sexualizing them they will bootyclap for them. tf they see in these small dick femboys? If she wanna be a let the dogs have her

Trending

Latest posts