Somali women fight over hoover in walmart

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Saving few dollars is not worth the hassle, this why I don't do these holiday sales as it brings out the worse in people. I wish the younger xaliimo would have just let the older woman have it and be proud of her good deeds :)

What is it with Somalis and their need to fight in public and behave boisterously?

Also, before some of you men come on here and bash western Xalimos, you need to understand that they are worse back home, especially reer Burco!

What is it with Somalis and their need to fight in public and behave boisterously?

Also, before some of you men come on here and bash western Xalimos, you need to understand that they are worse back home, especially reer Burco!
Hmmm no they are not just the ones not from america are

it’s so embarrassing foreigners coming between them trying to calm them down. These are mothers. I never seen too aabos fighting over microwave in a shop. 1-0 to the aabos lol

Hmmm no they are not just the ones not from america are

You clearly haven't been to Burco.
Those women fighting are obviously Somali habayars who were raised back home in Somalia. They probably used to fight in the streets of Hargeisa as young women and now they are bringing that nonsense to America.

:noneck:

Some of you men on sspot are clueless. Some women back home rub lots of vaseline on their faces so that they don't end up with scratch marks and then head out to fight their opponents.

I kid you not, I was shocked when I was back home. I loved it, but people are too blunt and aggressive. Even midget 4ft'5 kids will try to fight you. It might just be a wayooyi problem.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts