Somali women are better than their men...

Are Somali women better than their men in terms of dedication and perseverance?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Oh hell to the canjeero no!

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Diasporan Somali males and the motherland Somali males are pretty much the same on the issue of laziness and drug consumption.

Funny thing is, these same s cannot stand when they see their women do the jobs they refuse to do.

I personally will open a business back home and only employ Xaalimos out of spite.

Last edited:
That is not true, Somali men have produced:

Ahmed Hussein, immigration minister in Canada
Ahmed warsame, Minneapolis city council
Aden Duale, majority leader Kenyan parliament
Mohamed Aden, cabinet secretary kenya
Abdulqawi yusuf, vice chairman ICJ
Mo farah , world champion
Abdi samantar, prominent scholar
Farmaajo Somalia president

Somali women

Ayaan hirsi, gaalo weyn
Maya Jama, big

And many more
:browtf:

Yes. Somali men are failures.
They are responsible for all the famines, all the droughts, all the people who died doing tahriib. They have allowed to be colonized in 2017, they have allowed terrorism to flourish in their lands. They have failed 100%.

Dont known but You're asking the wrong question rather the question should be do both genders have the same opportunities.

The sex ratio in Somalia is 1:1 therefore if women arent educated you're missing out on half the potential work force

Diasporan Somali males and the motherland Somali males are pretty much the same on the issue of laziness and drug consumption.

Funny thing is, these same s cannot stand when they see their women do the jobs they refuse to do.

I personally will open a business back home and only employ Xaalimos out of spite.

Facts nigga facts!!!! :salute:

Somali women are way better than the men. They're hard-working and ambitious :salute:

It has to do with how their raised though. Somali women are pressured to do well, while the men can be fucking qashin and still be accepted within the community and given second chances :susp:

I applaud Somali women :salute:

Shoutout to my Somali queens, their sambuusa :z1banet: too :salute:

VixR

Veritas
They are responsible for all the famines, all the droughts, all the people who died doing tahriib. They have allowed to be colonized in 2017, they have allowed terrorism to flourish in their lands. They have failed 100%.
:comeon:This is a stupid comment. I hope you're being sarcastic.

:comeon:This is a stupid comment. I hope you're being sarcastic.
All those things happened because somali became a failed country due to a civil war that the men caused.
So no it is not stupid.
If the somali men worked together instead of killing each other and everyone else, none of those things would have happened.
maybe even u would be a muslim, so chances are, u might miss out on janah because of somali men. :trumpsmirk:

VixR

Veritas
All those things happened because somali became a failed country due to a civil war that the men caused.
So no it is not stupid.
If the somali men worked together instead of killing each other and everyone else, none of those things would have happened.
maybe even u would be a muslim, so chances are, u might miss out on janah because of somali men. :trumpsmirk:
:damn:
Very funny. What's your old nic?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

tenor.gif

VixR

Veritas
The morale on this site is Dead Sea level. Are you all a bunch sad shits, forreal?

Your comment is more disturbing than the other stupid comments on the page, and that's saying something. It's like when you aren't shitting on yourselves, you're shitting on each other, and it's almost always gendered:browtf:
Goddamn.

Back to real life with me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The morale on this site is Dead Sea level. Are you all a bunch sad shits, forreal?

Your comment is more disturbing than the other stupid comments on the page, and that's saying something. It's like when you aren't shitting on yourselves, you're shitting on each other, and it's almost always gendered:browtf:
Goddamn.

You're simply not woke enough sis. Face it, faaraxs ain't shit :mjohreally:

Goddamn.

I spoke the truth. All the horrible things that have happened since the civil war was because of the civil war. I blame faaraxs.
You are too whitewash to understand. You know very little about somalia, you learnt just a bit on here. Let it go, you would never understand. I think oday grant is more of a somali than you. Does that ring a bell?:sass1:
and no, u would be a muslimah. Out of most of us here, u've lost the most, ur salvation. :trumpsmirk:

VixR

Veritas
I spoke the truth. All the horrible things that have happened since the civil war was because of the civil war. I blame faaraxs.
You are too whitewash to understand. You know very little about somalia, you learnt just a bit on here. Let it go, you would never understand. I think oday grant is more of a somali than you. Does that ring a bell?:sass1:
and no, u would be a muslimah. Out of most of us here, u've lost the most, ur salvation. :trumpsmirk:
From Adolf to Ferrari. Consistently Euro, I see :lolbron:

As always, you're being extra. If you're not careful, we'll have another "Inquisitive" on our hands.

waraabe

Your superior
Allah blessed us with the best women, our women make up the most of those who send back money and donate to help the folks back home, they are hard working much more so then the men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending