Somali Women are BAD

Horta lets be honest guys. We be roasting the gabdho but we know they look better than that cadaan girl that does your homework for you. Arabs, Pakistanis, and most other Muslim ethnic groups know this and that's why they chase Somali girls but usually the non halal ones.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Facts. who honestly wants an cadaan pink looking women. Go for them somali baddies

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Facts. who honestly wants an cadaan pink looking women. Go for them somali baddies

giphy.gif

Horta lets be honest guys. We be roasting the gabdho but we know they look better than that cadaan girl that does your homework for you. Arabs, Pakistanis, and most other Muslim ethnic groups know this and that's why they chase Somali girls but usually the non halal ones.
Somali girls are pretty cute, but their disgusting personalities levels them out

Read your title and I thought you started a gender war thread:mjlol:.

I agree. Somali women are beautiful. Seen hella dimes. No lie, ajnabis have become less attractive to me.

Xaruun

VIP
Don’t gas up xalimos sxb. You’re going to make average xalimos and landwhales think they’re bad when they’re not. If you find a good woman from another ethnicity and she’s halal then you know what to do. If you’re a saqajaan then you have even more options.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
No Somali is bad u lot only call scantily clad women bad Somali women are not scantily clad only s are and dilos are not Somali they are dilos it’s a new ethnicity.

U shouldn’t want a bad girl U should want a good girl

Trending