Somali women appreciation thread

Lets start a thread as Somali guys talking about the genuine reasons why we love our Somali women so much.

I'll start and my reason is unusual. Its qaabil. Somehow the whole vibe of tribes and clans marrying and homogeny makes them so much more attractive. The idea of marrying and making love to a distant cousin is just :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Its like being a family before even starting a family

Another has got to be their complexion. They have by far the best skin on earth. And I'm not even a racist. But their skin is just perfect. Not too dark, not too light. Glowing Carmel

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Non physical - we're trying to respect all our sisters regardless of aesthetic
Personality and character traits vary from person to person I'm not gonna generalize all Somali women off of the good traits a few have :mjhaps:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Lets start a thread as Somali guys talking about the genuine reasons why we love our Somali women so much.

I'll start and my reason is unusual. Its qaabil. Somehow the whole vibe of tribes and clans marrying and homogeny makes them so much more attractive. The idea of marrying and making love to a distant cousin is just :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Inbrednimo got to stop.:gucciwhat::damn::susp:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They're losers, if they didn't look like me and shared my culture. I would have dropped them ages ago :camby:

"Its like being a family before even starting a family
"- Soomaa of Sspot 2020
giphy.gif

Trending