Somali women and their harsh rejections

I attempted to express my feelings to a girl I know, and she rejected me outright, stating, 'I'd rather go to the depths of hell than be with you.' On another occasion, a different Xalimo remarked, You, of all people, should know your place, brother. Somebody needs to tell our somali sisters you can reject without being a qumayo.

He definitely lying loool the bravest most feminist blm female donโ€™t even behave like this . Females in person know not to act like that

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
IMG_1794.jpeg
That would make me suicidal

vanilla

i think with my heart
rejecting someone is awkward. sometimes I place unrealistic expectations upon them so they reject me instead... but it hurts :wow:

is hard being a woman these days

Back in my Uni days I once greeted a Somali sister waiting for the bus on my way to the campus. She then went on a 1 minute tirade on how men and women should never speak, and If I was interested in her that I should speak to her father. I only said assalma alaykum mind you.

Mr Bean Omg GIF

In my experience from my younger days, they can be hella weird. There is no in between, it is either the friendlies nicest girl you will ever meet in your life or just plain awkward, rude and stuck up.

Trending