Somali women and Caribbean festivals

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm seeing a trend lately, a lot of Somali women dressing up for the carbbiean festivals and also dancing like them (dry humping), I'm ok with respecting and acknowledging other people's cultures, but I feel like Somali women who partake in these festivals are confused about their own identity.

Sister you're Somali not from the west Indies.

I'm seeing a trend lately, a lot of Somali women dressing up for the carbbiean festivals and also dancing like them (dry humping), I'm ok with respecting and acknowledging other people's cultures, but I feel like Somali women who partake in these festivals are confused about their own identity.

Sister you're Somali not from the west Indies.
Take my blessings nayaa :fittytousand:

I’m begging you abaayo/walaal. Please go back to posting about your sisters and crazy coworkers. You’re one of the most talented creative writers here. Don’t let your talent go to waste.
:kendrickcry:

Toronto Somalis have already been Caribbeanized. I'm already hearing stories of Somali woman marrying and having children with Jamaicans/Caribbeans and vice versa (usually Muslim converts). Robin Banks, a famous local Toronto rapper, his mom is Somali and his Dad is Jamaican. My cousins mom is Somali but her dad is half White/Jamaican and they live in Toronto.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I’m begging you abaayo/walaal. Please go back to posting about your sisters and crazy coworkers. You’re one of the most talented creative writers here. Don’t let your talent go to waste.
:kendrickcry:

Sister, I will go back to my pshycotic days when my meds are finished. My mind right now is working thanks to @Basra magica pills.

I’ve been to most universities in London for events/clubbing Middlesex uni, Kingston, Brunel, South Bank, Greenwich, Hertfordshire and I can confirm some of the xaalimos are done out. It seems like they are seeking approval walahi. Don’t want to sound like a hypocrite but every nationality embrace the Caribbean music scene but some girls just go overboard.

I’ve been to most universities in London for events/clubbing Middlesex uni, Kingston, Brunel, South Bank, Greenwich, Hertfordshire and I can confirm some of the xaalimos are done out. It seems like they are seeking approval walahi. Don’t want to sound like a hypocrite but every nationality embrace the Caribbean music scene but some girls just go overboard.

I use to go to Notting Hill carnival back in the day, one time I saw at least three Somali girls dry-humping different mandem. I knew they were Somali cause they were in a group together and speaking Somali. I was an avid clubber too, I use to hit a few clubs with my mandem down in southeast London, can confirm I saw a lot of Mali girls moving there mad too. Of course, this was in my jahil days, and I can't be a hypocrite looking down others whilst I was engaging in sin myself but even then there was something odd about seeing other Muslim girls engaging in such activities.

It's part and parcel of raising a daughter in a kafir liberal society, when women don't have strong father figures in their lives to teach them how to conduct themselves then they start acting out of control.

Last edited:
Unlike other Muslim countries Somalis have weak culture. I don’t care for young girls clubbing and trying sh1t. But I seen Somali girls actually culture vulture Caribbean’s and I found that very embarrassing. Like how you gonna imitate someone else, too many Somali girls are desperate to be accepted and be seen as cool. But no one respects a beg

Unlike other Muslim countries Somalis have weak culture. I don’t care for young girls clubbing and trying sh1t. But I seen Somali girls actually culture vulture Caribbean’s and I found that very embarrassing. Like how you gonna imitate someone else, too many Somali girls are desperate to be accepted and be seen as cool. But no one respects a beg

Let’s not generalise though, as I’ve seen beautiful, intelligent and daqan loving Somali girls who raise funds for Somalia through the university’s. I would probably say in ever 10 xaalimos 3 have lost it. Which is probably going to increase in the long term.

Let’s not generalise though, as I’ve seen beautiful, intelligent and daqan loving Somali girls who raise funds for Somalia through the university’s. I would probably say in ever 10 xaalimos 3 have lost it. Which is probably going to increase in the long term.

3/10 loool ur high bro more like 7/10 somali girls are qashin and not just in UK everywhere outside of Somalia

Do you see how Somali girls behave compared to other Muslim girls lol? I.e pakistani, arab, turkish, bosnians

Ur lucky if u find a Somali girl who hasn't got a body count of +3, cooks, wears hijab, doesn't have identity issues, single mother, openly supports khanisis

3/10 loool ur high bro more like 7/10 somali girls are qashin and not just in UK everywhere outside of Somalia

Do you see how Somali girls behave compared to other Muslim girls lol? I.e pakistani, arab, turkish, bosnians

Ur lucky if u find a Somali girl who hasn't got a body count of +3, cooks, wears hijab, doesn't have identity issues, single mother, openly supports khanisis

In defense of Somali women in the UK, all of those other Muslim girls you listed make Somali women look like angels.

Wallahi I feel far more than 3/10 are ghetto and classless. They are really worse than even Madow in how they behave

Latest posts