Somali woman with Jewish man

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I'm pretty sure this lady works for the BBC. She has been sent by the gaals to infiltrate the Somali/Muslim community to mislead the us.

just by looking at her you already know she is an airhead
Absolutely wrong .

This women is a (gaal) journalist & who knows exactly what she's doing.

She went viral a couple of times . She even prepared articles beforehand because she anticipated the reactions of Somalis/muslims.

Mozart

You need people like me
I'm pretty sure this lady works for the BBC. She has been sent by the gaals to infiltrate the Somali/Muslim community to mislead the us.
She went viral a few months ago and I read her blog posts. Her dad had 6 kids with her mother and didn’t raise them and they lived in terrible conditions because of him.

Most Somali’s that write poor articles do it because of their upbringing and personal circumstances.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
She went viral a few months ago and I read her blog posts. Her dad had 6 kids with her mother and didn’t raise them and they lived in terrible conditions because of him.

Most Somali’s that write poor articles do it because of their upbringing and personal circumstances.
Doesn't justify the fact she has turnt on her community and working with the enemy.

Of course her father wasn't in her life, didn't have to tell us that. We can see.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I know her, i think she is a reporter or journalist and she has did articles against Islam

Anyway who cares, she is a kaafir

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

People will always blame the kid instead of the parent (usually the dad) that stepped out of their life. We need to be harsher on men that abandon their kids

Trending

Latest posts