Somali woman torturing her 6 month old twins for money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She doesn't deserve to be a mother. What a despicable gutter rat.

I also blame the idiot bastard who married another woman when he couldn't take of his first family. He deserves to be neutered.

Mother who beat and tortured her six-month-old twin girls on camera for money is arrested in Saudi Arabia after video clip sparks outcry
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • In one clip the mother is seen throttling a baby and saying 'today I will kill you'
  • Saudi Ministry of Labour and Social Development confirmed she was arrested
  • It is believed the woman sent horrifying video to blackmail her husband's father

A mother who beat and tortured her six-month-old twin girls on camera for money has been arrested in Saudi Arabia.

Video footage of the two babies being slapped and strangled sparked outrage when it was published online.

The Saudi Ministry of Labour and Social Development has confirmed that the incidents were genuine and that they had arrested the mother, who is believed to have been the one carrying out the attacks.

At one point in the horrifying clip, the woman is seen throttling one of the babies while saying: 'Today I will kill you.'

Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls

4E67864C00000578-0-image-a-88_1532009321045.jpg

+5
Horrifying footage shows a mother throttling her six-month-old baby girl while saying 'today I will kill you'

4E67861400000578-0-image-m-94_1532009369359.jpg

+5
4E67862300000578-0-image-m-92_1532009358336.jpg

+5

At other points in the clip, she is seen slapping her children. The woman has been arrested after an appeal for information in Saudi Arabia after the video were viral

After the clips went viral Saudi Arabian officials issued an appeal for information which led to the person who posted the videos being tracked down.

He was identified as a Yemeni man called Mohanad Al Hashdi who revealed that the mother was a Somali woman living in Saudi Arabia who is married to another Yemeni man.

The couple had reportedly separated, leaving the woman in financial difficulties, and as a result she had taken the video and sent it to her husband's father in Yemen to warn him of the consequences for failing to ensure that she was paid money.

The worried grandfather had shared it with Al Hashdi who then put it online on YouTube in the hope that it would result in the babies being rescued.

Khalid Aba Khail then posted a social media message saying that the twins had been found in Jeddah and taken to hospital.

It is believed that the twins will now be returned to the family of the father.

4E67860800000578-5970895-The_mother_is_believed_to_be_a_Somali_woman_living_in_Saudi_Arab-m-109_1532009959457.jpg

+5
4E67863800000578-5970895-image-a-110_1532009968683.jpg

+5

The mother is believed to be a Somali woman living in Saudi Arabia who sent the clips to her husband's father in Yemen to warn him of the consequences for failing to ensure that she was paid money

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ix-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox59....years-for-starving-two-children-to-death/amp/

She got 60 years g. It wasn't the first time she locked them in that closet apparently.

Imagine being locked inside .closet and realising two of your siblings are dead next to you

Gold and others

No doubt that what she did was a heinous act, but what led her to do it? Was she capable to make a sensible choice or was she having some mental health issues? You guys jumped with the sword and want to behead her before you even know her mental state. Should we punish harshly all the mentally sick people who commit a crime?.

How is she different than this American-Somali mother? Does she deserve to get the death penalty or first, she should be assessed by mental health professionals? Do such examinations exist in Saudi Arabia?

Somali Woman Locks 5 Children In Closet, 2 Found Dead.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/somali-woman-locks-5-children-in-closet-2-found-dead/

There's a place for extenuating circumstances. Using your logic, when an incel mows a crowd of innocent people down with a van or grabs a gun and does sosomething similar, are you going to play fair and assess all of their circumstances such as their mental health, parents who most likely failed them, and or society? No, we all know you would be the first in the mob with pitchforks and calling for the justice system to throw the book at them. And rightfully so.

But when it comes to women, the justice system should be more lenient and deflect to external circumstances that may or may have not contributed to her heinous act? How can you spout that and then claim to be a feminist and a fighter for equality? :mjpls:

There's a place for extenuating circumstances. Using your logic, when an incel mows a crowd of innocent people down with a van or grabs a gun and does sosomething similar, are you going to play fair and assess all of their circumstances such as their mental health, parents who most likely failed them, and or society? No, we all know you would be the first in the mob with pitchforks and calling for the justice system to throw the book at them. And rightfully so.

But when it comes to women, the justice system should be more lenient and deflect to external circumstances that may or may have not contributed to her heinous act? How can you spout that and then claim to be a feminist and a fighter for equality? :mjpls:

Goldman

Sxb, I just asked her situation to be weighed in the highlighted part of your first sentence and asked to wait for the mitigating factors to come out. So far, we don't know about them and none was provided in the article posted above. Furthermore, I don't know if you trust the Saudi Courts to explore that angle. Your comparisons of a mother and violence towards her own children and incels committing crimes against women leaves a lot to be desired.

I have noticed that ever since qixii most somali families have someone who has some kind of mental issue

Goldman

Sxb, I just asked her situation to be weighed in the highlighted part of your first sentence and asked to wait for the mitigating factors to come out. So far, we don't know about them and none was provided in the article posted above. Furthermore, I don't know if you trust the Saudi Courts to explore that angle. Your comparisons of a mother and violence towards her own children and incels committing crimes against women leaves a lot to be desired.

The comparison is appropriate. Someone commits a drug crime or a physical assault on someone? Extenuating circumstances should be looked at. In horrific cases such as this, like harming your own innocent children out of spite or getting into a van and mowing down a group of people, which is also done out of spite, then no there are no extenuating or mitigating circumstances. They shouldn't matter whatsoever. The person is a clear threat to society and should be removed from it. Period. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

If she was a Saudi women y'all would've jumped and said look how Saudis are animals they are subhuman etc etc but since she is Somali miskiin mental illnesses ba haya :kodaksmiley:

Muji

VIP
Suldaanka

What she did was despicable, but do we know her mental health condition to judge her? She could be a great mother, but one who is suffering from post natal depression exacerbated by her financial desperation.

Even for you this is too far

There are plenty of women in Somalia with nothing to feed themselves or their children they don’t respond by strangling their kids

Child abuse is a common disease within the Somali community. Do not ever justify it. Whatever the circumstances

Even for you this is too far

There are plenty of women in Somalia with nothing to feed themselves or their children they don’t respond by strangling their kids

Child abuse is a common disease within the Somali community. Do not ever justify it. Whatever the circumstances
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts::vanlf9a: I agree with you 101%

The comparison is appropriate. Someone commits a drug crime or a physical assault on someone? Extenuating circumstances should be looked at. In horrific cases such as this, like harming your own innocent children out of spite or getting into a van and mowing down a group of people, which is also done out of spite, then no there are no extenuating or mitigating circumstances. They shouldn't matter whatsoever. The person is a clear threat to society and should be removed from it. Period. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Gold and Knowles

I’m not arguing that she should be excused for the horrendous crime she has committed and they should let her go free. Off course, she is a danger to society and to herself, but she should be assessed for mental health and if found to be suffering a serious mental health, she should be referred to those mental health jail facilities and offered treatment. She could be suffering from post natal depression. She won’t get that in Saudi Arabia and she is now condemned to lose her sanity and if she survives the horrible Saudi jails, she will be deported to Somalia as a mad woman. I think that’s not a humane way to deal with the mentally ill people.

Last edited:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Marries and dumoed by a yemeni and stuck in saudi...

Bad choices all round

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
All of you swearing at xalimos better have been abused by your mother's aswell otherwise go apologise to your hoyos now ungrateful bastardarin:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts