Somali woman shot dead by her madoow friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN. Why do people get into drugs? Especially people who just do them for the fun of it, not to take their minds off of any pain. Why?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
AUN. Why do people get into drugs? Especially people who just do them for the fun of it, not to take their minds off of any pain. Why?
People who take drugs use it to cope with their mental illness like anxiety, depression, etc.

Terrorist attacks in Somalia, sure. Rare deaths, missing people, controversial situations that lead to deaths, sure - all those make sense and are maybe thread-worthy.

However, random deaths (random=no one here knew her) by people no one has ties to, things that are statistically bound to happen because of sheer population size, idk. You won't find that type of focus in any other forums.

Btw, not posting deaths of the average Somali persons doesn't mean we don't value that person's life, what kind of logic is that? Her life matters just like yours, but that's beside the point, you're moving this in a terrible direction.
Her death made the newspapers. It’s not someone posting I heard a Somali person got killed. This is a murder of a Somali woman and you complaining about it being waste of bandwidth. I don’t know why this thread of everything triggers you. AUN to the sister

Her death made the newspapers. It’s not someone posting I heard a Somali person got killed. This is a murder of a Somali woman and you complaining about it being waste of bandwidth. I don’t know why this thread of everything triggers you. AUN to the sister
I don't want to go back and for with a guy whose only argument is strawman and misrepresentation in the attempt to take the moral high ground doubling down on things I already responded was not the case. AUN to her, and let's end this discussion here.

I could have paid for her habit if she came North across the border. Drugs aren’t good especially for naag. Why is it that most drug users are skinny?

she could have benefited from qaran too. My sub Clan hit me up for donations recently to fly a drug addict Diaspora from my sub clan to Somalia and get him rehabilitated. There is benefits to being a tightly knit sub clan. Walahi the guy is happily married and working currently.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So on the surface she was a drug addict and hanged out with the wrong crowd. Started dating a crackhead boyfriend who’s name is Maddox they probably got in a heated argument and the crackhead boyfriend just snapped and pulled the trigger.

Moral of the story is don’t associate yourself with bad influences:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.