Somali woman shot dead by her madoow friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ina ilaahi wa inaa ilaahey rajiicuun. That’s so sad. But i’m raising my eyebrow at this segment, why was she hanging around him? More so to why she did drugs with a drunk man

She drifted off to another dimension. She was an addict.

AUN

Minnesota Somalis need to look out for their own more, never heard of a female Somali crackhead in the UK

Kkkkkk you never have and you live there? I saw one druggie with my own eyes after my cousin pointed her out that she is the neighbourhood khasaro. She was tweaking out in the middle of a residential area. They definently exist. I believe she was on meth.

Reer UK act innocent but they're not. They are three faced. Hijabi transformers are a big thing there. They will wear a hijab and jilbaab leaving the house but they so quickly remove it like a Transformer changes its form.. You don't even see it happening. A second later, you just see the hijab and jilbaab removed. One transformer was on her way to Notting Hill carnival.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where are these somali drugdealers she shoulf have bought from them

1614951044018.png

Kkkkkk you never have and you live there? I saw one druggie with my own eyes after my cousin pointed her out that she is the neighbourhood khasaro. She was tweaking out in the middle of a residential area. They definently exist. I believe she was on meth.

Reer UK act innocent but they're not. They are three faced. Hijabi transformers are a big thing there. They will wear a hijab and jilbaab leaving the house but they so quickly remove it like a Transformer changes its form.. You don't even see it happening. A second later, you just see the hijab and jilbaab removed. One transformer was on her way to Notting Hill carnival.

LGBTQ get disowned from the community quick when they get found out. A Somali meth head in the UK? Kaftanka jooji

LGBTQ get disowned from the community quick when they get found out. A Somali meth head in the UK? Kaftanka jooji

I saw it with my own eyes. London is actually the most lively diaspora when it comes to this stuff. They definently have the most khaniis per capita and by total numbers. It was only a few years ago that there was very high balloon usage in the UK among the women.

I saw it with my own eyes. London is actually the most lively diaspora when it comes to this stuff. They definently have the most khaniis per capita and by total numbers. It was only a few years ago that there was very high balloon usage in the UK among the women.

balloons lmao how is that even close to being a crackhead

She is not a random. She is a Somali sister who got murdered. Her life matters too
Terrorist attacks in Somalia, sure. Rare deaths, missing people, controversial situations that lead to deaths, sure - all those make sense and are maybe thread-worthy.

However, random deaths (random=no one here knew her) by people no one has ties to, things that are statistically bound to happen because of sheer population size, idk. You won't find that type of focus in any other forums.

Btw, not posting deaths of the average Somali persons doesn't mean we don't value that person's life, what kind of logic is that? Her life matters just like yours, but that's beside the point, you're moving this in a terrible direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts