Somali woman shot dead by her madoow friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just saw on the television. Its not yet posted on the net. The news website had this story fresh from Sunday. It is claimed she stole money from the shooter. The shooter looks like as dumb adoon. Her name was Shamso Mohamed Gedi Abdi. Such a distinguished name, why hang out with these people? AUN

Woman identified in fatal Minneapolis shooting | KSTP.com

I just saw on the television. Its not yet posted on the net. The news website had this story fresh from Sunday. It is claimed she stole money from the shooter. The shooter looks like as dumb adoon. Her name was Shamso Mohamed Gedi Abdi. Such a distinguished name, why hang out with these people? AUN

Woman identified in fatal Minneapolis shooting | KSTP.com
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021...er-in-shooting-of-woman-in-north-minneapolis/

The adoon's name is Tyrone Maddox.

AUN our dearest sister

maxresdefault.jpg

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
AUN

first an old ayeeyo was abused by madow women now another miskiin somali women was shot by this nigga

these negr0s are going overboard with this sh1t wallahi

"When speaking with investigators, Maddox admitted to shooting Gedi-Abdi. He said that he had sold her drugs and that sheโ€™d stolen from him. He also said that he was drunk at the time of the shooting and did not mean to do it."

When officers tried to arrest him, he ran and tossed a handgun under a nearby car...he asked officers to shoot him. โ€œItโ€™s over for me,โ€ he allegedly said. โ€œKill me now.โ€

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"When speaking with investigators, Maddox admitted to shooting Gedi-Abdi. He said that he had sold her drugs and that sheโ€™d stolen from him. He also said that he was drunk at the time of the shooting and did not mean to do it."

I believe him. Thats why i say, stay off drugs and alcohol. My best friend went to the mall, she saw her neighbors son, ogaden boy. He was sent to nairobi for daqaan ceelis. Then he came back to mn. Him and another boy shot a black man. Both in jail now. probably for years. Such a good boy too.

Ina ilaahi wa inaa ilaahey rajiicuun. Thatโ€™s so sad. But iโ€™m raising my eyebrow at this segment, why was she hanging around him? More so to why she did drugs with a drunk man

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN to her.

Damn these Madoows are become parasites. Nigga couldn't even wash the crud on his eyes, but BLM right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts