Somali woman says Half-Somalis are Somali regardless of qabiil and she mentions SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
T7jjl9nt_400x400.jpg

She's ugly. Messed up teeth. Masculine face.

But lol her coming back to the Somali community after Tyrone pumped and dumped.

Anyone ever wondered why she never posts pics of her half-Tyrone kid? We all know why.

There is no need to make fun of her and her child. You can have disagreements regarding the topic but its immature to resort to name calling and degrading her and her innocent child. None of them asked for this. You outta to be ashamed of yourself for making fun of someones looks especially when that someone is a child.

I would've liked your comment if u didn't have the first bolded part, which contradicts the second bolded part. Anyone with an ethnically Somali dad is Somali, period.

This is nonsense. Somalis fully accept somalis with ajanabi moms and Somali dads. What's up with this site and pushing the whole 'all half somalis aren't Somali' thing. I've been noticing it more and more. Any Somali with a qabiil is a Somali, regardless of what his mother is.

Utter hogwash. Cajiib, ileen the youngins on the right are also redefining Soomaalinimo just like those SJW/BLM's on the far left. To you guys all half-Somalis are not Somali, even if their aabo is Somali. And to these SJW/BLM types all half-Somalis are Somali, even if they have no qabiil. You are both wrong according to Somali culture.

Jugjugwacwac, they aren't disagreeing with the cultural practice that a half-Somali with a Somali dad is considered a Somali in Somali culture.

What they're saying is that they don't consider half-Somali to be a Somali because they're biracial which is true. Even back in Somalia a halfie with a Somali dad gets made fun of and dissed by the Somalis because they say the kids mom is an ajnabi qashin or they say his/her mom is a gaal.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Damn.....this thread

:leon::wow::wow1:

You are Somali, if your father is a Somali, end of story. Of course, being full blooded Somali is even better, your blood shall not be diluted with the blood of another race and you shall not be confused as to what your identity and heritage is, however, if the tradition is that your father carries the abtirsi onto his children, then they in a cultural, societal sense, are Somalis and we should embrace them as Somalis.

This thread shows that many people don't understand the concept of balance, Somalis are always extreme, on both sides, it seems as though wherever side your on, you shall be ridiculed.

I suppose, it is the way of the world.

I'll leave this thread with my final thoughts and show an example at the absurity of someone being Somali all dependant on their father, blacklisting the importance of the Somali female womb.

Leon Osman was a former professional footballer for Everton. His grandfather was full Somali. He fathered Leon Osman father, who fathered Leon Osman. If we use this ridiculous "law", that you are Somali if you father is Somali. That would mean Leon Osman's father, was Somali thus Leon Osman himself is Somali and Leon Osman's offspring are all Somali.

everton-leon-osman.jpg

So using the Somali father determines the ethnicity logic, all children picture here are Somali due to father linage. Does anyone NOT see how absurd and borderline stupid and retarded is this form of thinking. Creating "Somali" children with the absent of a full blooded Somali mother. :faysalwtf::ayaanswag:

Two full blooded Somali makes a Somali. End of story, the pro crowd integration :camby:

I'll leave this thread with my final thoughts and show an example at the absurity of someone being Somali all dependant on their father, blacklisting the importance of the Somali female womb.

Leon Osman was a former professional footballer for Everton. His grandfather was full Somali. He fathered Leon Osman father, who fathered Leon Osman. If we use this ridiculous "law", that you are Somali if you father is Somali. That would mean Leon Osman's father, was Somali thus Leon Osman himself is Somali and Leon Osman's offspring are all Somali.

everton-leon-osman.jpg

So using the Somali father determines the ethnicity logic, all children picture here are Somali due to father linage. Does anyone NOT see how absurd and borderline stupid and retarded is this form of thinking. Creating "Somali" children with the absent of a full blooded Somali mother. :faysalwtf::ayaanswag:

Two full blooded Somali makes a Somali. End of story, the pro crowd integration :camby:

you make a good point :ohhh:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

everton-leon-osman.jpg

Leon Osman's grandfather was a Somali?

Woah

:ohdamn:

A shame he completely left that part of his heritage.

:jcoleno:

This is nonsense. Somalis fully accept somalis with ajanabi moms and Somali dads. What's up with this site and pushing the whole 'all half somalis aren't Somali' thing. I've been noticing it more and more. Any Somali with a qabiil is a Somali, regardless of what his mother is.

You Somali men need to get over yourselves. It takes two Somalis to make a Somali. Having a claim to clan lineage don’t mean shit. They’re still half ajnabi and should claim that side.

Now that the madow has left her and she's realized she has no community to turn to, she's suffering from buyers remorse. She's older now and can see clearly that she's messed up really bad, so now she wants to see if there's a chance Somalis will accept her and her child back into the fold despite her mistakes. If we accept her without her showing any remorse, then she gets to have her cake and eat it too. If we reject her, she'll just rationalize it as proof that we're bad people and also use it to justify to herself why she went for an ajanabi in the first place. If she can truly convince herself that we're a bad and heartless people based on our reactions, then she can cope better with her and her son being outcasted from Somali society.

My problem is with her approach. It takes an unbelievable amount of arrogance to violate the most sacred aspects of ones culture and then turn around and ask people to change the rules just for you, because you don't like being shamed and judged. If she had just been honest and said 'hey, I was young and I made a huge mistake. I feel remorse for what I did, and now I want to be a part of my community again', Somalis, being the kind-hearted and forgiving people they are, would have welcomed her back and even treated her kid well. We wouldn't view him to be a Somali, but we'd treat him well because he has no blame in any of this and at the end of the day abti baa loo yahay wiilka. As for her marriage prospects to a Somali man, then that will understandably be low given her past, and sometimes u just gotta pay a current price for a past vice.

You’re such a hypocrite. I wouldn’t entertain a Somali man with mixed kids. I’m struggling to be open minded to the ones who have dates out let alone having children with ajnabi’s on top of it. Eww.

You’re such a hypocrite. I wouldn’t entertain a Somali man with mixed kids. I’m struggling to be open minded to the ones who have dates out let alone having children with ajnabi’s on top of it. Eww.
How is saying what is true about the culture hypocritical? It's not like he's encouraging Somali men to marry out.

How is saying what is true about the culture hypocritical? It's not like he's encouraging Somali men to marry out.

The “rule” was never created to accommodate gaalo women. That’s something faraaxs today have made up. It was so you don’t inherit your mothers clan. I don’t accept half Somalis as true Somalis regardless of gender. Ajnabi women cannot give birth to Somali children. And their children cannot give birth to Somali children.

How the f*ck can you be a Somali mother if you weren’t raised by one?

And he’s a hypocrite because the rule is bullshit. Their is nothing genetically different between a Somali man or woman’s ajnabi kids. They will both water us down genetically regardless.

The “rule” was never created to accommodate gaalo women. That’s something faraaxs today have made up. It was so you don’t inherit your mothers clan. I don’t accept half Somalis as true Somalis regardless of gender. Ajnabi women cannot give birth to Somali children. And their children cannot give birth to Somali children.

How the f*ck can you be a Somali mother if you weren’t raised by one?

And he’s a hypocrite because the rule is bullshit. Their is nothing genetically different between a Somali man or woman’s ajnabi kids. They will both water us down genetically regardless.

Your right. Half-Somalis aren't Somali. They're biracial.

You Somali men need to get over yourselves. It takes two Somalis to make a Somali. Having a claim to clan lineage don’t mean shit. They’re still half ajnabi and should claim that side.

False, any Somali man can bring a Somali child into this world. Somali women are not in the equation, they were never in the equation.

As long as the child has an Abtirsi that can go back to his ancient geeljirre ancestors that used to roam and graze the lands of Eastern Africa, then he is Somali...

God bless our Patriarchal culture :rejoice:

False, any Somali man can bring a Somali child into this world. Somali women are not in the equation, they were never in the equation.

As long as the child has an Abtirsi that can go back to his ancient geeljirre ancestors that used to roam and graze the lands of Eastern Africa, then he is Somali...

God bless our Patriarchal culture :rejoice:
Sxb I got dilemma say for example theres a mixed swedish child whos warsengali for example, then he grows up marries another swede, and then their kid who is still warsengeli geeljire according to you also grows up and marries another cadaan swedish lady whats the final product of this equation according to you cadaan swedish children or some blond blue eyed warsengeli fish mongers who still have abtirsi?

World

VIP
@jugjugwacwac

There is a big difference between having Somali lineage and being an ethnic Somali. If your mother isn’t Somali then people back home nickname you by her ethnicity and do look down upon you. And there is a big difference between a child with a non Somali mother back home and one in the West. The former will marry a Somali and grew up in a Somali environment whilst the latter won’t likely marry a Somali and is probably clueless on Somali culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts