Somali woman joins LGBTQ rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u know ALL those Afghani and Iraqis gays thrown from the roof might go to paradise for dying in a violent manner? There is no place in Islam where it says u can be violent on anyone. Period. Even an idol worshiper is worst than a homosexual, cannot be harmed.

I say leave the judgement to Allaah swt, Your creator knows more than mere simple humanbeing

But at the same time, u do have the right to say HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN! Period. No discussion.

upload_2018-7-11_18-36-35.jpeg

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
e9479a57a1da400d64a6d588103fcb3f8839996bf574ff004cc5698ab8ebf7f0.jpg

https://www.thelocal.no/20130703/de...-somali-norwegian-activist-pride-lgbt-rainbow

Why are somali women convinced by this LGBTQ bullshit? I feel sorry for these xalimos, I really do, because I don't think anything but sixir could make them act out like this.

Let's be honest here, I am not here to offend people, but whether you're religious or not, that kind of lifestyle is very, very unnatural, it goes against the esscence of nature! Female are attracted to males and vice versa. Adding onto this, It's probably a genetic fault, which is why they're such a small group in all ethnicities. An error. But what are your thoughts? I have no problems with their existence, it's just the act of same sex fucking that sickens me so.

I am very saddened, and I will pray for her mental illness to be fixed, I urge more people to pray for these lost souls.
You know Abu bakr R.A said if he did not read the story of lut A.S people in the quran he will not have heard of men having feelings for men.

This thread is jokes wallahi. The discussions on this site have become so repetitive. Someone states one thing, then knowles pops up bashing faaraxs. Total bs

Status
Not open for further replies.