Somali woman in a Covergirl commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lawd... I'm a serial killer because I like mid sized women. Lmao. Y'all are clowns fo real

Farah

It's not your choice of women be it their size or others, it is your (group of men here) never ending campaign to demean and humiliate Somali women whether it is their sizes, looks, who they f*ck or imagined to f*ck? Are your lives this miserable to become bullies towards them? Any decent male Somali will leap to their defence rather than continuously attack them on social media. You guys made it as a hobby to insult them all the time. Wax isku falla.

Farah

It's not your choice of women be it their size or others, it is your (group of men here) never ending campaign to demean and humiliate Somali women whether it is their sizes, looks, who they f*ck or imagined to f*ck? Are your lives this miserable to become bullies towards them? Any decent male Somali will leap to their defence rather than continuously attack them on social media. You guys made it as a hobby to insult them all the time. Wax isku falla.

Bro, we're only attacking the ones attacking us. We are not going sit back and let them attack us. By them I mean the small minority Somali women who hate us.

I understand it's not all of them but it's just some of them.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Farah

@AussieHustler, the real MVP :qri8gs7::liberaltears:

Bro, we're only attacking the ones attacking us. We are not going sit back and let them attack us. By them I mean the small minority Somali women who hate us.

I understand it's not all of them but it's just some of them.

Farah

How is this girl attacking you or any Somali male? By negatively commenting on her size, how many other Somali girls who didn't offend you or any Somali man are in similar boat for only you guys to crush their self-esteem? You guys don't realise the effects of your insults has on them. Furthermore, if parents teach their children that two wrongs don't make a right and that a "real man" will never exchange insults with women, we wouldn't been having this dialogue. You wouldn't like any of your female family members being insulted, bullied and harassed by a bunch of blokes because they might have called them names. Treat other women how you would like other men to treat your female relatives. Most Somali women are decent, honourable and loyal to their ethnicity and as for the few, I wouldn't soil my reputation and lower myself to their level. Commenting negatively on their their size is offending many innocent ones who have never done you guys any wrong..

Farah

How is this girl attacking you or any Somali male? By negatively commenting on her size, how many other Somali girls who didn't offend you or any Somali man are in similar boat for only you guys to crush their self-esteem? You guys don't realise the effects of your insults has on them. Furthermore, if parents teach their children that two wrongs don't make a right and that a "real man" will never exchange insults with women, we wouldn't been having this dialogue. You wouldn't like any of your female family members being insulted, bullied and harassed by a bunch of blokes because they might have called them names. Treat other women how you would like other men to treat your female relatives. Most Somali women are decent, honourable and loyal to their ethnicity and as for the few, I wouldn't soil my reputation and lower myself to their level. Commenting negatively on their their size is offending many innocent ones who have never done you guys any wrong..

Horta aren't u a liberal that supports gay marriage, and anything to the left?

If so then your comment is disregarded. Because u come off as a liberal cuck

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She looks like Bluemakeupfuad. She just has longer face.

maxresdefault.jpg

Horta aren't u a liberal that supports gay marriage, and anything to the left?

If so then your comment is disregarded. Because u come off as a liberal cuck

Mr Farah

Deflection as defence. Re-read what I wrote and see if not bullying, harassing and insulting women is "liberal" values or a global shared values in which it has basis on Somali culture too. Either that, or enjoy your illiberal values of dissing women. Ciao.

Mr Farah

Deflection as defence. Re-read what I wrote and see if not bullying, harassing and insulting women is "liberal" values or a global shared values in which any Somali cultures and s also based on. Either that, or enjoy your marriage illiberal values of dissing women. Ciao.

Okay, Mr White washed.

What is a typical somali girl look? I've gotten xaarbashi my whole life. Somalis have told me they thought i was xaarbashi at first. Xaarbashis speak to me in amharic & tigrinya automatically :nahgirl::birdman:

Not fair.

Xaarbashis have light-skin and bug-eyes. Somalis have dark skin and narrow eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts