Somali woman in a Covergirl commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Shooked ones.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I'm woman enough to admit when I'm scared and boy am I scared of that woman. Thanks to you, I have to check very doors and windows before I call it a night. Might even phone my woman and ask her not to hang up till I fall asleep :(

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm woman enough to admit when I'm scared and boy am I scared of that woman. Thanks to you, I have to check very doors and windows before I call it a night. Might even phone my woman and ask her not to hang up till I fall asleep :(
Rumor has it she's a hermaphrodite

Batuulo

You are my weakness
IMG_0767.GIF
Rumor has it she's a hermaphrodite
Bisinka mina Jabartia
You are xaasid waalee.
As your ina'adeer I thought you loved me? :(

Batuulo

You are my weakness
You chased me with a knife when you first joined here, I had to read ayaatul Kursi whenever I saw your name on my notifications. :browtf:
In fairness I was doing what you had done to others. Many folks deleted their account because of you.
That was Maymuun. I told you Batuulo is more maskiin loool

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In fairness I was doing what you had done to others. Many folks deleted their account because of you.
That was Maymuun. I told you Batuulo is more maskiin loool
Who did I chase? I'm miskeen, I think you're confusing me with someone else.

"Noticifaction" ummmm so you been stalking me? Hayeey
Ummm when you quote me or @ me I get notifications, it's not about stalking boo, it's how the website is set up.

tenor.gif

Batuulo

You are my weakness

Ummm when you quote me or @ me I get notifications, it's not about stalking boo, it's how the website is set up.

tenor.gif
Sure I'm "Maskiin" too
Loool you know you stalk me. I'll let you off since you are tolka ;)

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

tenor.gif
You're killing me with this gif Wallahi nacalaa naga jooji :damn::damn::damn::damn: 10/10:damn::damn::damn::dead::dead::dead:

VixR

Veritas
That is what someone who isn't thick would say :mjpls:
Tbh I'm exposed to too much obesity in my line of work that I think in terms of health risks. Obviously, we should be decent human beings in dealing with obesity, but we shouldn't encourage it either. It's getting ridiculous. She's too young to be that size imho. That's beyond "thick".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Most men in the world would select a mid sized woman, that weighs 120 to 140 pounds and is 5'5 to 5'10 any day of the week.

No one likes fat women.

Farah

Speak for yourself. She is a gorgeous girl.

Why do you ( & few men here) always denegrade random Somali women? Men like you guys share similarities with male mass murderers who kill women. Let me ask you two questions. How did your parents/parent raise you? Are all female members in your family skinny??

Farah

Speak for yourself. She is a gorgeous girl.

Why do you ( & few men here) always denegrade random Somali women? Men like you guys share similarities with male mass murderers who kill women. Let me ask you two questions. How did your parents/parent raise you? Are all female members in your family skinny??

Oh lawd... I'm a serial killer because I like mid sized women. Lmao. Y'all are clowns fo real

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
"Once you get to know our men"
:mjlol:

I mean I'm all for women's rights (and I mean actual women's rights like a right to education and not dumb shit like "mansplaining" or whatever hot topic these feminists are blabbing on about these days) but I really wanna know which Somali boy broke this girl's heart?
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending