Somali woman in a Covergirl commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
8NZw6GF.png

:lolbron:

So its better to wear a hijab wrong, people can still see your hair than wearing no hijab at all lol what

Idc anymore tho, she is pretty

That only works for smaller foreheads. Her damn scarf is about to fall off because of how far back it is :drakelaugh:

Hey , I can't hate on her due to her maarin skin tone .Maarin skin people release balanced levels of dopamine , thereby creating an equilibrium of beauty , intelligence and wisdom . I suspect Vixr has maarin-centred levels of melanin pigmentation .

Shes 5/10 with makeup. Wouldn't give her a second look.

I can go to my universitys campus and find 9/10s.

The only reason why she got picked as model is because they want to fill the quotas for black models because the industry is dominated by white females.

Shes 5/10 with makeup. Wouldn't give her a second look.

I can go to my universitys campus and find 9/10s.

The only reason why she got picked as model is because they want to fill the quotas for black models because the industry is dominated by white females.
And fill the quotas for fat models or what they call plus size models
:mjlol:

Somali girls hate white women but deep down they want to be like them. Thats why she lighten their skin and get lighter color eyes via contacts.

White women :mjlol: only thing im jealous of is their priveleges nothing more nothing less lool

Stupid fools without culture or deen i feel sorry for them :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts