Somali woman if a guy likes you how would you expect him to approach you?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Garaad is greater than sultan. It is like the boqors of all boqors, a truly unique title reserved only for the noble descendants of Garaad Shirshoore

Its like Duke & Duchess & Sultan is Earl & Countess?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To be a Duke you don't require royal blood. Garaad is the heir of the throne and a king

11344.jpg

GUYS THIS THREAD IS FOR SPECIFALLY FOR WOMEN IN REGARDS TO HELPING OUT THE GUYS OUT HERE. ITS NOT FOR THE GUYS TO COMMENT. AND PLEASE DO NO GO OFF TOPIC BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO BE THAT WE HAVE BEEN GOING OFF TANGENT. THANK YOU

GUYS THIS THREAD IS FOR SPECIFALLY FOR WOMEN IN REGARDS TO HELPING OUT THE GUYS OUT HERE. ITS NOT FOR THE GUYS TO COMMENT. AND PLEASE DO NO GO OFF TOPIC BECAUSE IT APPEARS TO BE THAT WE HAVE BEEN GOING OFF TANGENT. THANK YOU
Well, to pick up women you just need to have balls and approach them. Women like confident and masculine men. What they don't like are insecure boys who seek out tips on online forums :lolbron:

This thread is specified to be addressed only for chicks to give their take on the issue, it isn’t a debate thread and why can’t certain men understand that and respect it? Please, don’t derail it.

Pleaase give me tips and advise

giphy.gif
Be polite. Say salam see tahay etc abayo may i please get to know you further if you dont mind.
If she refuses thank her and live your life.
Its really not thay hard bro Just dont abuse her if she allows you into her life and send all your friends screen shots of what she sends you. I see this a lo and girls can see through that.
Beat of luck to your wifey search

bro its straightforward dont overcomplicate things. the masculine attracts the feminine. So focus on being more masculine and you'll attract the feminine.
not rocket science. Also let your balls hang

bro its straightforward dont overcomplicate things. the masculine attracts the feminine. So focus on being more masculine and you'll attract the feminine.
not rocket science. Also let your balls hang

Okay, I set myself a target of until 2021 to find the xalimo of my dreams in London and the United Kingdom. Plan B, look for a xalimo in any given western country that I find attracted to and marry her . Plan C, would be get married in Djibouti or Somaliland (Hargeisa or Burco).

Im looking for a slim and attractive Xalimo between 20-25 years old who is University educated.

Trending