Somali woman if a guy likes you how would you expect him to approach you?

Pleaase give me tips and advise

giphy.gif

Talk to her but the ideal is to meet under forced circumstances such as work, school etc. Get to know her, but don’t be upset if she doesn’t end up liking you back. Men tend to assume that just because they want a girl that they can easily have her. Women choose too.

edit: for me, I hate flirtatious men. I prefer he talks to me normally and that we establish a friendship that can maybe move to romance, if I decide that’s what I want. Also be respectful of how you speak to her and what you talk about. I don’t like men who cuss or talk suggestively. I cut them off immediately.

tbh, it also depends on the guy. How he approaches me depends on how I feel about him. It’s really different for every guy.

Last edited:
Make your intentions known and express you have interest in the girl. I don't like it when you get buddy-buddy with me and talk to me because I feel like we're heading nowhere.

Other girls might like you to start off as friends though and get to know them through that route

Make your intentions known and express you have interest in the girl. I don't like it when you get buddy-buddy with me and talk to me because I feel like we're heading nowhere.

Other girls might like you to start off as friends though and get to know them through that route

your Avi is so beautiful! Where is it from?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Pleaase give me tips and advise

giphy.gif
I recommend you stay away from anyone thing poor or lived in the ghetto before. Get to know her family and her living condition first, specially her parents background. Take the opportunity to have a simple chat and see how she holds herself.

i'm lo
I recommend you stay away from anyone thing poor or lived in the ghetto before. Get to know her family and her living condition first, specially her parents background. Take the opportunity to have a simple chat and see how she holds herself.

I agree with that statement totally

Trending

Latest posts