KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
8470A231-F408-4D88-8A88-691EEC273F5D-4662-000007D13FEC04A2.jpeg
D345D1CB-A050-4762-BEA8-D8017A884F01-4662-000007D7155FB9F6.png

She is married to a gupsy guy kkkkkkkkk WTF @hindhisle

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Kulta

What’s gupsy? The dress? I thought you were demeaning the Roma people aka gypsies?

Gypsies yh. They have been living in Finland for 500 yrs. That dress is for their married women so its hilarious to see a somali woman dressed like that. Very funny.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
4DB1486E-CADF-4C6C-A236-68F26CA16CB8.jpeg
I would have never thought id see a xalimo dressed like this. The whole country is speaking about this LOL

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I recently seen a xalimo dressed like guru nanak coming out of a Sikh temple and I thought to myself maybe the waiting time to find a suitable spouse in the mosque is too long so she enlisted herself on the sikh temple marriage list to increase her chances of finding a spouse, the sheer tenacity is commendable

I recently seen a xalimo dressed like guru nanak coming out of a Sikh temple and I thought to myself maybe the waiting time to find a suitable spouse in the mosque is too long so she enlisted herself on the sikh temple marriage list to increase her chances of finding a spouse, the sheer tenacity is commendable

:ftw9nwa: bring back your educational antifeminism threads

Keo

VIP
I knew it had to be Finland just by looking at the trees. Finland has a lot of forests (metsä)

I always used to see a lot of gypsys in Finland, especially Helsinki. I used to live in Pertunpellontie, Pertunpellonraitti near Suutarilla I Don't know what the region is called but It's in the outskirts of Helsinki close to Vantaa. I think South of Vantaa and not too far from Malmi, Helsinki.
It was a beautiful place.
:wow:
I also went to school in Maatullin ala-asteen (the place still looks the same on Google.)
:gucciwhat:
I also went to Pihlajiston ala-asteen. I know places like Itäkeskus, Pasila, Pihlajamaki, Oulunkylä and Kuntola.

Now I live in London and became a Londoner. Sometimes I wish I was back in Finland.
:ivers:

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
There was this Russian Asian girl that liked me
:banderas:
but back then I was a lickle yute and wasn't even the right age to be thinking about certain stuff.
:pachah1:

Keo

VIP
First time I actually met a Paki was in Finland but they were good people. In the UK there are a lot of them though.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya

Ninkaasi ramadaanka ha laga nabbadgalo.
Be honest, when you first became a “free thinker” like darwin and you became a gaal and ceased believing in Allah and followed darwin at a whim and science Big Bang theory, did you also start using the latest technology like tissue to wipe your derrière after you defecate or do you still practice the Islamic way of cleansing oneself with water?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There was this Russian Asian girl that liked me
:banderas:
but back then I was a lickle yute and wasn't even the right age to be thinking about certain stuff.
:pachah1:
Wallahi billahi oo tallahi for the longest I thought you were a female what kind of gender neutral nick is doroafels? You should of went all out and called yourself sugar puffs kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending