Somali Wealth Class. Only Gob Allowed IN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick and tired of people comparing buildings, everyone has buildings, people are measured on they're individual 'wealth' and the more individual wealth you have the richer your clan is. This is the only mechanism any rational economist uses to determine who has better living conditions around the world.

Waryaa Somalia. Simple test.

Go to your lowest industries and find which clan is working in them, this will tell you what 'clan' wealth class he is in. If u find regular pattern of the same clan working in these area, you know they're situation wealth wise. As much as Insult Dhulbahante-Marehan for backward regions, I never seen them niggas working as maids, kitchen hand, and shit. They have same wealth class as Majerten medium class people.

I am Bah dubays one family unit in us, we own 300 camels, thousands of sheeps and goats. I ain't working in no kitchen waryaa in hargeisa or mogadishu, I am already doing way better then dropping to 10 dollars a week, my own 'goat' is more then 100 dollars, like WTF is wrong with these niggas. I don't wanna harm Isaaq or Hawiye, I am at peace, I wanna pass the peace to you but in shrewd way as @Bohol knows. By helping u I expect u help me in return. I want bah dubays and isaaq inay 100 years kadib loo hadlo not darod or mj or maxamud saleban, i am thinking of further clan growth like all darods are.

It's a simple unbiased test. Let me know when you find an MJ working in any city that isn't 5000 dollar job. Why? he doesn't need to work in kitchens, shine shoes, or clean houses, PERIOD. Naga daa sheekadani Majerten wa faqri, who is selling this narrative? This needs to stop by the IRIR clowns who keep creating fake narratives and then wonder why IRIR remain SMALL clans who have to do 'isbahaysi' where-as each Darod clan has reached Qaran status. Marehan competes with all Hawiye iyo Isaaq. MJ does also.

Ogaden is saying Amhara iyo Oromo waan siman nahay kkkkkk. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli do the same thing. WAR ANAGU BEELEHEENU WAY DHISAN YIHIN, BEENTA ISKA DAAYA, AWOOWASHEENA AYAA NOO DHAAFAY BEELO WA WAYN OO GEELO BADAN LEH OO DHUL BADAN LEH IYO CIIDAAN.

Last edited:

Trending