Somali views on Global Warming/Climate Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this question has ever been asked to the Somalis or has been spoken of in our community.

Do you think it exists?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis do discuss it. My family discuss global warming. However most of us are not concerned with that. We have a whole country and it's fucked up state to be concerned about.

The one you just asked sxb! :damn:

Only middle age white american men are delusional enough to be global warming truthers. You tend to gravitate to those sorts of opinions.:kobeok:

Middle age white men discovered that humans are the cause of the rise of the Earth's average temperature.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The one you just asked sxb! :damn:

Only middle age white american men are delusional enough to be global warming truthers. You tend to gravitate to those sorts of opinions.:kobeok:

He unironically quoted breitbart
a while back.

AbdiJohnson definitely knows what Breitbart is. Who is he trying to fool?

I know what it is as of recently (January/February 2016). I didn't deny not knowing of it. I denied being a reader. I'm not.

I only read two or three articles from there I found on Twitter.

I only been on it a few times after being directed there and it slowed down my phone. The layout was bad. I avoid websites like those.

I am all about professionalism; neat and tidy webpages. I don't have a need for Breitbart. it doesn't cross my mind to go on it. I never do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending